Danville

indyshred

Saw Danville/Cascade results. Did not see mention of Molloy or Montgomery. Anyone know whats up?

I'd like to say I know. I was there and they were both there but in their street clothes. Could it be ineligibility? I don't know. But if someone does know then they should speak up. I'd like to know what's up also...

I still don't think its any ones business. They didn't wrestle period. To ask the question is to ask why.

You're right, it's team business to share or not share; but asking about a star wrestler not being in someone's lineup is only natural.  The question is an innocent one (most times, he was just nicked up or sick or a JV kid was being given a match). 

It's only not innocent when the reply is, "It was a team decision," and you press it further.

I agree Molloy was ranked over Jared ,I dont think Jared has sat one match his HS career no matter how he felt or who the oponent was. Just sayin wrestlers should wrestle as long as there healthy. Unless there school or coach holds them out. I believe its a very good question why these STUDS didnt hit the mat.

I still don't think its any ones business. They didn't wrestle period. To ask the question is to ask why.

haha...  of course people are going to ask why a defending state champion and astate caliber wrestler didnt wrestle... 

and asking is better than speculating...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.