Football's loss is wrestling's gain--Capital City Classic at full strength

maligned

So the Capital City is going to be at full power.  Somewhat surprisingly, everyone's out of the football tournament two weeks before the tournament.  Should be some great individual match-ups.  Team-wise, PM will run away with it, but the race for second between Jeff and Warren should be more interesting.

when's the seeding meeting for this... I'm sure this will be a fun seeding meeting since there has been no matches yet.

It's usually based on previous accomplishments.  Though I have heard some of  the best and funniest arguments for why someone should be seeded at this particular seeding when our team attended the event.

Yea there can be some funny arguments. "Our guy last year beat him in a match but the guy we have this year is better" is always a good one.

Heck that's wouldn't even make the top 10 for arguments I've heard there, but you are on the right track.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.