Naval Academy

soup45

Brenden Campbell signed his letter of acceptance to the US Naval Academy.  Congrats young man quite an accomplishment, and best of luck compleating your life long dreams.  You will be a great wrestler at the next level and quite a Naval Officer with that gold Trident upon your left chest!

Brenden Campbell signed his letter of acceptance to the US Naval Academy.  Congrats young man quite an accomplishment, and best of luck compleating your life long dreams.  You will be a great wrestler at the next level and quite a Naval Officer with that gold Trident upon your left chest!

Hooyah

I met Brenden when he was in 8th grade when I had just left active duty Army and he told me he wanted to be a Navy Seal and go to the Academy.  Proud of you Brenden and glad to see you still have  your sights set on being THE best.  Good luck at USNA, and god bless.  And Go Army, Beat Navy ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.