Evansville Semi-State Rankings (Updated with Sectional/Regional Breakdown)

TripleB

Why do you have this lough kid  winning it at 160? He didnt place last year and got spanked by Presak

That kid Tsali Lough was an absolute beast at 160 today at Edgewood.  I am pretty sure that he had something to do with PJ Montgomery doing so well for the last few years.  If you beat this kid this year you will have earned it.

Kaden Suter from Martinsville looked really good today as well.  He looked like a 160 pounder putting on a takedown clinic.  Sweep singles, ankle picks, double legs.....He is going to be tough to beat this year.....

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know I dont keep up with yours as much as NCs and Zach has done a couple now so I just thought you would put them in as names started coming in, Im just excited Fleenor is getting is shot on the Varsity mat this year he will do some big things.

You can see on his post that the rankings list has last been updated on Nov. 8th.

Moody is at 138, Hoehn is at 138, Kelley is at 138, Oakley is at 132, Johns is at 120, Gideon is at 126. And im sure there is many more i can't remember that were wrong off the top of my head.

I could rank semi-state better than this.

Then do your own rankings and post them!  This is pre-season rankings, they dont mean much.  To early in the season to tell where guys are going to wrestle.

Moody is at 138, Hoehn is at 138, Kelley is at 138, Oakley is at 132, Johns is at 120, Gideon is at 126. And im sure there is many more i can't remember that were wrong off the top of my head.

Are you not the same guy who could not rank the top 4 wrestlers in the SIAC thread? If you can't do that how would you be able to rank the entire semi-state better than the guy who is doing it now?

Ooooohh BUUURRRNNN!!!  He got you!  How dare you not know the weights of kids who haven't actually wrestled a match yet and others who probably will come down as soon as their weight loss plan allows them to?  He got you dawg!

I say you settle this with a dance-off!

I know you guys are missing me from my excellent predictions from last year...lol but I coach with Triple B and trust me he is the man, let the early dust settle a bit before passing judgement.  Thanks

By the way you dont want a dance off!!! Nor do you want an eat off!!! Triple B will be on you like a spider monkey hopped up on Mountain Dew

Are you not the same guy who could not rank the top 4 wrestlers in the SIAC thread? If you can't do that how would you be able to rank the entire semi-state better than the guy who is doing it now?

I did that in the matter of a minute. And i only posted the ones i was wondering about to get some discussion on them.  And the weight's were in the paper. Rankings were good, but there was so many wrong weights! So chill out, sorry i know the weights and he doesn't. :) 

Once again i could rank semi-state better than that.

I did that in the matter of a minute. And i only posted the ones i was wondering about to get some discussion on them.  And the weight's were in the paper. Rankings were good, but there was so many wrong weights! So chill out, sorry i know the weights and he doesn't. :) 

Once again i could rank semi-state better than that.

To be fair to the rankings guy you have to understand that he is not going to be able to search every newspaper every day to see what weights guys are going. He depends on guys like us to send that information to him. Have you sent him the names and weights that were in the newspaper yet?

according to the results O'neil (106 southwestern) went 120 yesterday against Seymour

He weighed in at 113 then bumped up to 120 to wrestle instead of them getting a FF at 113 and us getting one at 120.  ONeal was down 5-0, but once he got on top he ran a leg clinic and then finally securing the fall.  I'd put him at a solid 113 right now, but who knows by the end of the year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.