Evansville Semi-State Rankings

sweepsingle20

I've started on them, put out a post on here a couple of weeks ago with my email seeking information. I've had one reply. I've gotten all of the obvious, now looking for those SS and Regional qualifiers, dubentz@gmail.com

I suppose it goes without saying, but you can get all the results (including records and grades) for each step of the state tournament last year at the IHSAA website.  Even the sectional results are a good place to look for tough returning kids that may have gotten upset first round of regional. 

I've started on them, put out a post on here a couple of weeks ago with my email seeking information. I've had one reply. I've gotten all of the obvious, now looking for those SS and Regional qualifiers, dubentz@gmail.com

I think if you put out what you have, you would be very suprised how many people will call you or respond to this thread.  In no time each weight class will be 8 to 10 deep. 

"Print it and responses will come."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.