great event last night at Coliseum Combat

FCFIGHTER170

Great card top to bottom with a good group of former Indiana wrestlers...Chris"NO. REMORSE"Collins made his pro debut against a tough Michael shields who was a outstanding ammy with only 1 loss in over 15 Fights and also his pro debut...good exchanges until collins locked up a deep guillotine choke about 2 mins In the first...james clingerman is really getting him ready for the next level...proud of em and the  of the the great  wrestlers representing us here on the forum showing why IN wrestlers always  bring it...Ttt for results I was in the back during a lot of the fights so if you also were ther post em up for the fellas.....I know drew Walters had FOTN honors...thanks for reading have a good one y'all......

Glad to hear Chris is now PRO and working with the best Jui Jitsui instructor in IN James is a stud, I could see Chris being in Strikeforce or UFC really soon. Good luck in the future im sure with the work ethic that Chris has he will do great. We will start being at more events after april 15th, 18th bday. Richards 2 and  0 as a 17 year old. Please keep me informed on events coming up. Great job again to Chris Collins