6 Collin Campbell- Lebanon 11th

7 Mike Venezia- Indpls Cathedral 12th

8 Dan Barrett- Southmont 11th

9 Josh Blanton- Alexandria 12th

10 Jake McCoy- Franklin County 12th

11 Jake Bottoms- Richmond 12th

12 Dylan Lydy- Ben Davis 9th

13 Ivory Dureson- Lawrence North 11th

Very tough weight class, hopefully Venezia can get another shot at Cambell, and if not hopefully Barrett can get another shot at Venezia.  3rd-8th is up for grabs

Just a note TC Howe Michael Hendon beat Lydy. 4-1 at Warren Duals

1 Nick Bova- Perry Meridian 11th

2 Josh Farrell- Greenfield Central 11th

3 Robbie Elsea- New Palestine 11th

4 Conner James - Roncalli  9th  

5 Cody Handley- Northeastern 11th  

6 Collin Campbell- Lebanon 11th

7 Mike Venezia- Indpls Cathedral 12th

8 Dan Barrett- Southmont 11th

9 Josh Blanton- Alexandria 12th

10 Jake McCoy- Franklin County 12th

11 Jake Bottoms- Richmond 12th

12 Dylan Lydy- Ben Davis 9th

13 Ivory Dureson- Lawrence North 11th

If you notice the top 4 here are all from the Perry Meridian regional...could be some very bad draws at 138 for Pendleton Heights, North Montgomery and Richmond regionals.

How about them semi-state rankings.....looks like you might need an eraser on some of those now!!! but hey amateurs make amateur mistakes.....some of us tried to tell you....but flying under the radar for some has paid off....

Lol copy and paste away

How about them semi-state rankings.....looks like you might need an eraser on some of those now!!! but hey amateurs make amateur mistakes.....some of us tried to tell you....but flying under the radar for some has paid off....

I thought NC SS rankings were very fair and well done. I know I enjoyed reading and referencing them throughout the year. Not everyone can be ranked! You must consider that Zach can't watch and evaluate EVERY wrestler in the SS!  Thanks for taking the time to work on the SS rankings- Job well done Zach.

Hey zach on merrillville rankings they have the eliminated guys with line thru them.  Could u update or do the same on the Newcastle rankings!?  Know u guys do alot already but it'd be handy!!

Ps Phillips of SM @ 220 beat Snyder of fishers#7 I believe by fall!  and also beat hardy #11 he is in now lol

Thanks for all the hard work!

Hey zach on merrillville rankings they have the eliminated guys with line thru them.   Could u update or do the same on the Newcastle rankings!?  Know u guys do alot already but it'd be handy!!

Ps Phillips of SM @ 220 beat Snyder of fishers#7 I believe by fall!  and also beat hardy #11 he is in now lol

Thanks for all the hard work!

I have just been taking them out. I will do one last update with regionals results soon

What happen to the little decker from new castle?

Season-ending injury before season...actually from the previous year where Luke Decker lost ticket round....Should be full-go next year...He is just excited for big brother John...He will make some noise this weekend and the next, hopefully bring home the big one  8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.