New Castle Semi State Rankings updated with results

zachpierson

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corsaro @ 145lbs, Gillum @ 152lbs, Harvey @ 160lbs, why would you keep Vinny off the list unless your a doctor, and treated him. Nobody has told him he's out from the season, yes he is hurt from football but could be cleared by the start of the season, or could be weeks after, but I doubt he's the only wrestler sporting a football injury. I have spoke to him and his dad, and at this point they are just waiting until the next doctors appt, and nobody other than yourself has deemed him out for the season,lol, but just like any injury if it does not heal properly it could prolong his return. Gillum is still a maybe, and Harvey told me a Cathedral dad, he will be @ 160lbs. Isn't the goal for these rankings to get them as accurate as possible?

once season starts and vinny puts on the singlet he will be ranked where he belongs calm down. they still get to " wrestle the matches" as u put so often

he is injured and from what i have heard will not be wrestling so thats what i am going with as soon as he wrestles he will be 1st in the SS rankings at 45

Wow you have a better source, than his coach, himself, and his dad, and doctor, lol Your Good

At 120 you have Cody Phillips from Union County who is going 126 and also at 120 Austin Fuller is from Union County, not Franklin County, he will likely be at 132.  At 132 Cody Handley won't make it, very likely he goes 145, at the least 138. 

we have no idea where handley will go. Either 138 or 145. He did beat luke decker last year, can't figure out why he isn't ranked above him. Honestly it doesn't matter. We will all see what happens at the end on January

we have no idea where handley will go. Either 138 or 145. He did beat luke decker last year, can't figure out why he isn't ranked above him. Honestly it doesn't matter. We will all see what happens at the end on January

Thank you finally a sane person

2009 Middle School State Champion @ 220lbs Brett Vaughn will finally make it back to the mat after tearing some ligaments in his knee during last years football season. Thanks to all the great Doctors at Methodist Sports Medicine that have worked to get him back on the mat. He will be at HWT this year so it should add to what is already a very good list of wrestlers at Heavyweight. I see 3 or 4 ranked kids in this years HWT. class  that were in the same that weight class the year he won Middle School State so it will be a very tough weight class. Good Luck to everyone!!!

1 Mason Todd- Pendleton Heights 12th

2 Brenden Campbell- New Castle 12th

3 Alex Sparks- Lawrence North 11th 

4 Barry McGinley- Roncalli 11th

5 Andrice Martin- Franklin Central 11th

6 Aidan Kenny- Perry Meridian 10th

7 Riley Newkirk- Lawrence Central 11th

8  Evan Smiley- Indpls Cathedral 9th

9 Clint Schmith- Beech Grove 12th

10 Jordan Lile- Fishers 10th

I am surprised that Smiley is 8th.  I thought he would be either 4th or 5th.

8  Evan Smiley- Indpls Cathedral 9th

I am surprised that Smiley is 8th.  I thought he would be either 4th or 5th.

ya i know i am just going with that for now he will more than likely prove me wrong but im leaving it like that till first comp

i believe deondre was ineligible last year and put in a lot of time in on the mat this summer

Yes he was ineligible last year but, he is eligibe this year, but if he is able to maintain them grades for the entire season. He also put plenty time on the mat this summer.

8  Evan Smiley- Indpls Cathedral 9th

I am surprised that Smiley is 8th.  I thought he would be either 4th or 5th.

after 3-2 at the 32 had to take your advice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.