Stat Program

toe shoes

They do have a few stat programs that can be downloaded as apps, but to me they seem to be lacking some elements I'd like to see.  Our head coach actually designed the skeleton form of a a great wrestling stat app for the iPad/iPhone which would even allow you to input data as the match is happening and it automatically totaled the individual score, team score, and all the stats.  However, it was put on the back-burner when the designer he put to work on it couldn't figure out how to complete a few of the details through the Apple rules so the compiled stat data could be possible exported out of the iPad/iPhone file.  So if anyone happens to know a great app designer that may be able to fix this issue we may have one of the better wrestling stat apps on the market.

I have a couple android based tablets so a App for them would be awesome as well.  I currently use Wrestling Stats and like it but would love to upgrade to something that would allow me to use my tablet and then export data to my laptop.

• 11 months later...

This might suit your needs.  New this month ,Takedown is an iPad app for simply scoring a wrestling match and sharing the results. It's available now in the Apple App Store. The app also manages schedules and rosters, supports multiple seasons, tracks certified weight, generates statistical and administrative reports that are easily emailed. Scoring is intelligent so that scoring errors are minimized and touch-based to take full advantage of the iPad interface. See the company website (www.levelchanger.com) for more info or to try the free trial version, click goo.gl/xoKcJ to go to the Takedown page in the App Store.

At Lowell we use trackwrestling's Stat tracking program.  It was $50 last year for the service.  We were able to live score all of our matches on an iPad (or multiple iPads if it was at a tournament).  Once we were done and got back home to an internet connection, you click upload and all of your stats are live online.  You can sort by any category that you like and run multiple reports.

You also can send an email with all of your results to any newspaper or athletic director you need to with a single click.

Well worth it for us and for me.

• 3 months later...

New version of Takedown app support college rules, adjustable match clock and short-time scoring report.  Available on the App Store.

In response to the question posed earlier, this app does not require an Internet connection to retrieve rosters, score matches or generate statistical reports.  All of the data is maintained on the iPad.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/takedown-from-levelchanger/id536064569

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Takedown Release 1.3 is available for download on the App Store today.  New feature highlights:  roster import from NWCA/OPC database or any spreadsheet, user-defined weight classes and period durations, Seeding Meeting report.  Also, revised pricing improves affordability for most programs: no annual or up front fee, pay as little as six cents per scored match.  Free for the first 30 matches, give it a try.

Spend less time with paper scorebooks and more time coaching!

More information: www.levelchanger.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.