JUST FOR FUN: Recruit your college team for 2015-16

base

OK, you are head coach at a local university that provides a good education.  You can only recruit from within Indiana.  There are no redshirt seasons.

Let's say you want to field the best possible team 4 years from now and make a run at your conference championship (so will be filled exclusively by this year's Indiana HS wrestlers).

Who are you going to recruit, and what spot will they fill in 4 years (2015-16)?  Will one of the freshman phenoms be the best available choice in 4 years?

Weight classes you will have to fill are:

125-N. Boston

133-Jared Mckinley

141-Neal Molloy

149-Jason Tsirtis

157-Devon Jackson

165-Quincy Richey

174-Connor Mullins

184-T Lynde

197-Sliga

285-Tyler Kral

I think you are going to have to ensure a few of these guys are academically eligible.  ???

We'll just swap since I may be able to cut to 57 still.  ;D

Little Hawaiian is the only one that can still make any of these weights MattM I fudged a little, lol , but he said he wants Hall's spot on the above post, although I explained to the little guy (or not so little guy, he should get a shot at him this year, but only if he earns it...) "That's why we wrestle the matches."....

125 - Jarred Brooks, or Steven Micic if Brooks were too big.

133 - Kyle Ayersman

141 - Neal Molly

149 - Devon Jackson

157 - Jason Tsirtsis

165 - Quincy Richie

174 - Connor Mullins

184 - Tanner Lynde

197 - Mitch Sliga

285 - Abe Hall

What he said - nice line-up. Although I think Molloy and Jackson will get bigger than Tsirtsis in college. I would also add Atwood.

How do you think I feel? You put me into the 285 pound weight class! I thought you had my back!!!

i just know that you're such a bada$$ that you can take any of the young guns nowadays.....plus last time i saw you on your harley the back shocks were compressed pretty far down there.....lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.