HooknShoot - Wounded Warrior Benefit

BB145

HooknShoot returns to Evansville, September 10th and supporting the Wounded Warrior Benefit for our wounded soldiers. This is a great cause. All uniformed hero's will be let in the show for free. I will be fighting on the card for remembrance of James Brown, my girlfriends brother who gave his life in Iraq as a Marine. There will be some Indiana wrestlers on the card as well.

Drew Sulawske

Tez Todd

Clint Brown

Dexter Brothers

Justin Maikranz

There are short notice spots needed to be filled! A few guys who were suppose to fight are getting deployed. They need a 155 to fight a 4-0 guy and a 140/145 guy to fight a 2-0 guy. Travel and lodging will be covered. Email HooknShoot@aol.com or mmafighter155@hotmail.com 

Thanks!

There are short notice spots needed to be filled! A few guys who were suppose to fight are getting deployed. They need a 155 to fight a 4-0 guy and a 140/145 guy to fight a 2-0 guy. Travel and lodging will be covered. Email HooknShoot@aol.com or mmafighter155@hotmail.com 

Thanks!

Did Drews guy withdraw?......

• 2 weeks later...

Groff fights with heart thats it he has NO wrestling exp. he most likely got threw into the fight The kid will fight anyone I give him that. He has about 25 fights I would say just in a little over a year young too. KG I hope your shoulder gets better.  CANT WAIT TIL THE BLONDE BOMBER TURNS 18 AND GETS BACK IN THE CAGE LOL.