Perry Meridian

Warren Central

Jeffersonville

Beech Grove

Coumbus North

Franklin Central

Speedway

Bloomington North

Not sure about the matchups yet.  I expect to see a good showing from Warren Central, Jeffersonville, Beech Grove, and of course Perry Meridian (and I am not saying any other team will not do well).  Beech Grove has two great, new additions to their coaching staff (Wiley Craft and Matt Irwin) to go along with Sackstedder and Dawson.  Both of which were All-Americans for the University of Indianapolis.  Should be an awesome opening tournament for the 2011-12 season!

FC will have a few good ones

Your right, I think Franklin Central could have 3 or 4 in the finals. But Perry will dominate, as expected. Perry will have atleast 12 ranked wrestlers to start the season.  Just an opinion though. ;D

Your right, I think Franklin Central could have 3 or 4 in the finals. But Perry will dominate, as expected. Perry will have atleast 12 ranked wrestlers to start the season.  Just an opinion though. ;D

I agree, Perry for the most part will doinate most every tournament they are in...Solid program...

LOL, What weight is LaCount going this year?

I expect LeCount to go at least 160 this year so he doesn't have to cut any weight! haha... Probably 126... Martin (PM) vs. Richards (WC) 182 will be a good match in my eyes... They have both put in a lot of time in the off season... Two completely different styles but two great kids!

Yep its nice to know your son starts his high school career off against either Cody or Jared.....not. :'(

Haha... Funny Keith... Like he hasn't wrestled them enough over the years in Perry's room... Garrett will be there soon if he keeps putting in the time!

CJ is a great young man should be a good one, 126 should be a good weight class, Lecount, Shepard,Wilson, Dycus pretty tough weight class for this tour. Best of luck to all stay healthy!! Cant wait.220 will be good as well. Naughton PM, Voughn FC, Dyreak WC, Curtley Jeff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.