Willis from Cathedral

bbulldog152

Tyler got a concussion in the Ben Davis game last week and the trainer decided to sit him out. We were without arguably our best WR (Roby), middle linebacker (Zupancic) for the second half, and Willis. Notably, Vinny Corsaro (CHS wrestling finalist) got some snaps at RB as a sophomore (which is rare in the program). If we can get Gino Gillum back on the mat this year, he will be a place winner at Conseco. Mark my words. He is such a great hard-nosed athlete.

Ugly game though. Our QB needs to really work on his timing routes. Congrats to Warren. Not the #3 team in the country by a longshot, but some ridiculous looking athletes on that squad. Coach Williams needs to get about 5 of those guys on the mat. He would have a state contender. 

Tyler got a concussion in the Ben Davis game last week and the trainer decided to sit him out. We were without arguably our best WR (Roby), middle linebacker (Zupancic) for the second half, and Willis. Notably, Vinny Corsaro (CHS wrestling finalist) got some snaps at RB as a sophomore (which is rare in the program). If we can get Gino Gillum back on the mat this year, he will be a place winner at Conseco. Mark my words. He is such a great hard-nosed athlete.

Ugly game though. Our QB needs to really work on his timing routes. Congrats to Warren. Not the #3 team in the country by a longshot, but some ridiculous looking athletes on that squad. Coach Williams needs to get about 5 of those guys on the mat. He would have a state contender. 

I saw them around #35. Where did you see them ranked #3?

I think that Tyler would have made a difference in that game for sure but it still takes a whole team effort to win a game.  Other than Denny Pelley coaching I don't think that there is a better coach in the state.  Coach Streiff really seems to be able to get the best out of his kids on the gridiron and I know that Pelley was the best teacher in a classroom that ever existed.  I don't even think that they are allowed to teach US History anymore....Go figure.....

Gino Gillum needs to get back on the mat with his buds.....Could very well be under the lights this year even though he sat out a year.....Come on Gino, your team needs you....

Can't wait for football season to end.............

Any update on Ty will he play this weekend, concussions isnt nothing to play with one more he could be out a while. I have enjoyed watching Ty develope since he was like 6, I wish him all the best. Does he plan on playing in college? If not I sure would not rush him coming back, I would hate to see him suffer from some of the issues Dre has had to go through. Thats why he didnt play this year for Warren didnt want to take any chances. Our family wishes you all the best Ty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.