Teams with # of state finalists

WC182Dad

I'll go with PM 8-11 and WC 3-5. I'm putting luck of the draw into mind here esp. Since they're from the same regional it could be a big factor. if I had to give an exact number i'd say 9 for PM and 4 for WC.

Cathedral will have 4 maybe 5, 6 with good draws. HSE 3-4. In the south Jennings County 2-3

8-11 FINALISTS? That's ridiculous. Do you mean qualifiers?

I ment qualifiers I assume that's what the original poster ment since they said 10-12. I was just going off of what they said and I didn't feel like being rude and correcting them.

???Crown Point must be finished ???

I'm not from that area so I was waiting for some one that know that area better to make a predition... The original poster is a WC/PM guy. I'd say 6 for sure but they could potentially have 9 or 10.

8-11 FINALISTS? That's ridiculous. Do you mean qualifiers?

IMO In individual sports state finalists just means participants in the state tournament not necessarily that you have made the finals of the tournament. State finalists in swimming aren't only the champ and runner up. Maybe not the best example but wrestling is the only individual sport that's mano a mano(man to man not hand to hand)...that I can think of.

I'll go with PM 8-11 and WC 3-5. I'm putting luck of the draw into mind here esp. Since they're from the same regional it could be a big factor. if I had to give an exact number i'd say 9 for PM and 4 for WC.

Cathedral will have 4 maybe 5, 6 with good draws. HSE 3-4. In the south Jennings County 2-3

BBULLDOG152 how can you say PM will only have 8-11 if you don't know anything about the team. No offense but just a few days ago you said you don't have any idea who Winfield is.

BBULLDOG152 how can you say PM will only have 8-11 if you don't know anything about the team. No offense but just a few days ago you said you don't have any idea who Winfield is.

no I don't know anything about their jv from last year. I know about the wrestlers that were varsity that wrestled at semi-state and state which is most of the this year's line up. I also know who's returning in the semi-state and I can make a good educated guess. I also know about Brandon Jame's national success. and if winfield is as good as is said I assume he'll be a state qualifier based the returning 285s, just cause I don't know who Winfield is doesn't meant I don't know anything about PM. I know that they have 3 returning placers... 1 other returning state qualifier, LeCount and Mclurg. Besides you act like 8-11 isn't alot 8-11 is quite impressive esp coming from our semi state. I don't know everything about PM but I know enough about the New Castle Semi-State to make a prediction and I'm normally pretty good with these prediction even when I haven't seen every wrestler wrestle.

Also by 8-11 that means that I predict that they will have no less the 8 make it to state no matter what the drawings at semi-state are even if the PM wrestlers get the worse draws they could get. This also means that they could have 11 state qualifiers pending on drawings. 11 state qualifiers is impressive and not many teams has done this. I just feel that there's a better chance that 3 out of 14 won't make it to state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.