KAYLA MIRACLE WRESTLING AT WORLDS IN HUNGARY

Coach Miracle

Kayla Miracle of Culver Academy just finished the Cadet World Team camp at the Olympic Education Center and arrived in Hungary this afternoon. She will be competing for the world title this week. Wish her luck and send her your prayers as she hopefully culminates her Freshman year with a Cadet World Title. I will try to update everyone as things happen over hear. My Facebook will be updated with pictures and news as we go. Feel free to friend me if you are interested in Kayla's journey.

Kayla Miracle of Culver Academy just finished the Cadet World Team camp at the Olympic Education Center and arrived in Hungary this afternoon. She will be competing for the world title this week. Wish her luck and send her your prayers as she hopefully culminates her Freshman year with a Cadet World Title. I will try to update everyone as things happen over hear. My Facebook will be updated with pictures and news as we go. Feel free to friend me if you are interested in Kayla's journey.

Link to your facebook?

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/lmiracle20

Hooyah Matt :)

Kayla is blessed has been blessed with good health, she is in high spirits, and confident in her chances. She only has one goal as the youngest in her weight class.....win it!

As of right now the countries we know that are represented at 49K are USA, AUS, AUT, AZE, BUL, CAN, HUN, ITA, JPN, KAZ, MDA, MGL, POL, ROU, RUS, TUR, UKR, VEN

Went for running session...Kayla on weight....medical check in 30 minutes then straight to weigh-ins....Kayla drinking water to stay right below 49K. In good spirits ready to fight for it....make no mistake....it will be a fight....lots of very tough customers here......the worlds best......they are not going to give this away......Kayla will have to take it! Very intense feeling when you walk into the Arena....not many friendly faces....people seem borderline angry.....I have a feeling USA will not be getting the calls on the close ones.

Kayla's bracket......no easy road to the world title.....no film on first opponent found so far (if you find some let me know) plenty of film on Hungarian European Champion who she will have in second round...tough wrestler but, beatable.

Finals may be second round tomorrow. wrestling starts at 7am your time.

wish kayla luck and send her your prayers.......she wants them playing Americas National Anthem and raising the stars and stripes when she is on the podium....what w great opportunity to represent your country in a setting like this. whatever happens tomorrow....it will be emotional.

http://www.fila-wrestling.com/szombathely2011/

My prayers are in Kayla!! That all matches(not just yours) are wrestled safely and called justly. Soak it in and have fun.

Here's a little something I have recited often in my career...not to say we aren't skilled enough to win...I've just always liked it.

In the last analysis, mind triumphs over matter and the will to win is more crucial than the skill to win.~Medved

Wishing you a safe return with your new precious metal medal.

The bottom half of The 49K bracket has North American champion (Kayla), Asian champion, and European champion. Whoever wins that side will  dominate in finals. Crazy draw but, with pull through system in effect.....not bad if you are second or third best....if you are best it doesn't matter anyway....you will just have your toughest match earlier and then have easier finals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.