Lawrence North

Miller News

Everythings on hush at LN, has anyone heard where BJames is going.

Cottey, James, Kenny, McKinley, or throw Fleenor in after Cottey & bump the others up a weight. Either way it ='s PM, and another  Team State Title, how about that start to your line-up!!!

James isnt at Perry I thought it was Cathedral

He is at Perry or will be,  classes start tomorrow at PM, and he registered there a week or so ago. Classes have started at Cathedral and he is not at Cathedral, and the turmoil that caused  the LN coaches to quit I think chased him away from their. How does a dad chase away a great staff like the guys at LN?? I'm taking nothing from J Humphrey's, but that staff had proven themselves to be one of the best...

Whats the story why for the drastic change Hump is great but something had to of happened for that dedicated of a staff to depart. We have room on the eastside for them Im sure. Best of luck in the futuer for that great staff.

He is at Perry or will be,  classes start tomorrow at PM, and he registered there a week or so ago. Classes have started at Cathedral and he is not at Cathedral, and the turmoil that caused  the LN coaches to quit I think chased him away from their. How does a dad chase away a great staff like the guys at LN?? I'm taking nothing from J Humphrey's, but that staff had proven themselves to be one of the best...

You guys have an extra heavy weight to throw our way? We might be able to trade a cow and two pigs for one...

I just wish someone would come out and say exactly what is going on so all the rumor mills would stop churning.  I am the father of a former wrestler at LN and would love to know just what has transpired since my son left to cause a great coaching staff to just up and quit after taking their team to the State Finals.  Certainly can't be that they thought they lost too much talent in the off season, they didn't quit after they lost Nelson last year or Quiroga the year before.  And they went further this past year than they had the three prior years.  I don't know, maybe they aren't allowed to talk about what is going on, just wish someone would come out and announce something so we can stop wondering.

All coaches have quit, no one interested in the position at the present.

2 nationally ranked wrestlers gone, no coaching staff, future seems bleek for LN wrestling.

Might have something to do with one overbearing dad and his allegations and investigation.

Whos dad is in refrence here.. That is amazing going from a contender like that, this is a huge school with alot of money you would think they would have a powerhouse alot of athletic kids their. Well Coach Tontes lottery ticket is still paying :) this years Team could be better than last years.

You guys have an extra heavy weight to throw our way? We might be able to trade a cow and two pigs for one...

whatever you can offer we'll double it!......it amazes me that a big school like memorial has so few big guys wrestling......

Whatever the reason, it is a shame...  LN is a great school with a rich wrestling history...to see something like this happen after such a tremendous season is terrible...  hopefully they can fix whatever the problem is that is going on there and give the boys that are still there a chance to compete at the highest level with a very good coach...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.