Possible Pre season top 8 in each weight class.

WC182Dad

103                  Micic                Fuqua                Cash                Whitten              Cottey              Bringman            Perez                Marciano                 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

112                  Todd                Phillips            Brooks              Bevans              Petrov              Goeble              Johns                Mcginley     

I think Faqua is going 113 and I think all but maybe Brookes on your 112 will be going 120. Wait til more reports on what weight wrestlers are going before you start making prediction you have no clue who's going what weight class yet.

why should he wait?  This is a discussion board and there have already been other discussions about next year.... 

Ill go with Cash and Macic in the 106 finals. And yes Miracle should do very well for herself this year possibly win it.

Win it? Are you serious? In reality she would be very lucky to get out of Mville. Wasn't she very nearly tech'd by Micic at Mville last year? But she has a better chance to beat him this year right? PLEASE!! Didn't we hear this last year too? She is an excellent female wrestler. But....

Personally the girls that wrestle the boys stories don't interest me in the least. Just my opinion.

She will make it to state I believe that. And Ill take Cash to win it.

Tommy's a great kid, and an outstanding wrestler! And I think he'll be there on the podium. I don't see him on the same level as Stevan Micic just yet though. With the kids that have moved up and moved out, I'm not sure I see anyone at his level at 106#. If you had a chance to watch this kid everyday the way we have, he has as good an attitude as I've ever seen. He's a tireless worker that is never satisfied. I really think, in spite of what he has done already, he is still underestimated by many.

Willis ate 160 for the 4th year... that's a joke Quiros might go 160 again. I'd say either Bennet of Mullins from New Catle will be at 160 I know think bennet struggled getting to 145 last year so I dout he'll be there this year so if Mullins don't go up he'll probably go 160 where he wrestled most of the year last year I thin CP 160 is coming back who was eliminated by the state runner up.

No way Willis will be at 60 he will be at 82 hes weighing about 190. Mullins probably,Richey?, Anthony No way he will be at 74

Willis will go 160lbs or  174lbs and I think a big part of what he decides will depend on if he decides to wrestle or play football at the next level. I would bet myself he would go 174lbs, but if he wants to make 160lbs he could.

No way Willis will be at 60 he will be at 82 hes weighing about 190. Mullins probably,Richey?, Anthony No way he will be at 74

I ment it as a joke but I think the weight class is 170 not 174 but I could be wrong. Willis cut from 185-190 last year so I can see him going 170... I can see Quiros going 160... does he play football? I see ritchey going 152 he looked good at 145 so I see him not jumping up too much.I think Greenfield Central had a good 160 that's coming back. Hutchison for East cental could qualify for state.

Gotta watch out for Garza from merrillville at 106!!!!  Beat everyones boy Cashe at folkstyle state this year and is now a legitimate 106.  Kid is tough!

that's a fact!......garza is legit......cashe is a tuff one for sure but i don't think high school state champ just yet......106 is a tuff weight class.....alot of possibilities here......and don't count out kayla.....she's getting better everyday......gonna be a great season for all........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.