Sources indicate we may have big recruiting decisions announced in next 2 weeks

Butt Drag

You can not go wrong with that choice I dont care what confrence they are or want to be in. Howe I agree will be at Michigan.  Good luck in your future where ever you end up Campbel. I knew when he was on the SB team he was going to be a great one.

I think Oklahoma State would be a bad choice.  They don't know what conference they are going to be in during Tsirtsis's career.  He should only consider Big Ten or Ivy league.

Who cares about what conference they are in. It's about being an AA and National Championships, not conference championships.

Who cares about what conference they are in. It's about being an AA and National Championships, not conference championships.

In season competition would be the one factor I could think of.  If the Big 12 does collapse let's hope the wrestling schools can find a conference a competitive wrestling division.  If not schools like Oklahoma St. may end up taking a small hit in there national stature.

Campbell from New Castle is taking a trip next week to some school in Maryland called the Naval Academy possibly a career 125lbr

That would be a great choice and honor on both ends.  Navy has the tools on the mat to be more like Cornell and Harvard.  Burnett's done a great job there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.