Ips wrestlers that going to make some nosie this year

someguy.171

I got three solid ideas on who is going to turn some heads. Well I really wanted to see deondre wilson wrestle ihsaa season, but unfortunately I couldn't. I seen him in the freestyle, greco season. I'll say he is a fast learner. It seem like everyweek he gets better 1000%. I think he went to fargo. For a first year wrestler that remarkable. My second ideas is Robert Duncan a real defensive wrestler. That young man fascinate me every time seen him. I also seen Mike Morgan coaching him up freestyle state, so he can make 130 in he made it 3rd in state. My third idea Greg Johnson. Toughest kid I seen thus far. Greco state he made it tough 26 wrestler including him. Nick Hull And Mike Morgan is do a nice job with these young men. Post some of your ideas.

Charlie McGinley will do well his Senior year. I have high hopes for our Ips wrestlers I coached at Attics we won city had a great team a few years back then the next year they Dr. White cut wrestling and football for Golf. That hurt a great deal. Thats why I love to see Teams like Jeriah step up. Keep putting in the work coaches those boys have alot of determination. Good luck IPS wrestling. I just had to say that, because we spent 6 years in IPS so its close to the heart.

I also think that Charlie will have a break out year along with several others that have already been mentioned on the board. Nick and Mike have done an extraordinary job this past season with their wrestlers. I am going out on a limb here to say don't be surprised with the number of IPS wrestlers that make a STRONG statement in the tournament series along with some new faces.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.