Will there be an IndianaMat.com Preseason Tournament

this one should be in central indiana so more wrestlers could make the commute

I tend to agree with this for Indiana wrestlers sake and my viewing ability.  But this happening really depends on if the event will again count towards a qualification for a national event.  Last year Y2 was able to get the top placers pre-qualification to the  Super 32 National event. With that it helped the event was also within a decent distance of both Southern Michigan and east central Ohio to attract there talent.  Not sure how well the qualification system or the out of state draw did, but if it was decent I would expect to see it again. Plus since he is planning it he would like it close to his location for organization purposes.  

It will be in Northeastern Indiana and will also be a Super 32 prequalifier.  I want a location that is easy to get to from Ohio, Michigan and Illinois as well as Indiana wrestlers.

aproximately when will this be held?

The date will be Sunday September 11 and it will be held at Garrett High School in wonderful Garrett, Indiana,

The population of Garrett will double!!!!  Looking forward to this tournament...

I will post some information next week as we finalize some of the details.  Last year's tournament was TOUGH as nails with the 112lbs state championship match was wrestled there along with many other top wrestlers from not only Indiana, but Ohio, Michigan and other states.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.