We need some excitement...Pre pre Season Rankings

Mr Freeze

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was one of the top in the state, I would shoot for 182 to take him out to quiet his father down a bit.

LOL - nothing will quiet the omnipresent Caliboy/Demoguy/WC182dad.  Pretty sure a top guy isn't reading this message board and getting fuel for the upcoming season from the 100's of mindless posts of C/D/W.  At least I sure hope not. 

I just want my son to do well his last season. Im not saying he is going to win. Just want the best he has put in alot of work please dont hate on him lets have a great year. I have all the respect for the wrestlers its the negativity of others. And all I said is he is feeling better than ever even when he beat Berry, Hurford, and anyone else the last 4 to 5 years he is stronger than ever and ready to go he really missed it last year. Thanks to the supporters, and haters look in the mirrior Andre has wrestled since 1st grade accomplished alot I just want him to go out towards the top. If that draws kids to82 then bring it we will see what happens, and he has not posted anything so why take your hatered out on him. Please lets have a great year thats why I changed my screen mane I want no more negetivity. Thanks again

Thanks for wishing him well. He has put in alot of work these 12 years, I know I run my mouth sometimes but I truely wish the wrestlers coaches parents ect. all the best IM truely a wrestling fan of many different families and teams so best of luck to all. I just want the people hating on Dre he is in better shape mentally and physically than he has been since 8th grade and he was pretty successful his fresh and soph seasons so we will see how it goes.

LOL - nothing will quiet the omnipresent Caliboy/Demoguy/WC182dad.  Pretty sure a top guy isn't reading this message board and getting fuel for the upcoming season from the 100's of mindless posts of C/D/W.  At least I sure hope not. 

So Caliboy/Demoguy/WC182dad is the same guy?

You know 1oldwrestler you are supposed to be an adult and you are constantly wishing the worst for my son. Be a man, all I am wanting is a good healthy season and you keep with your negative comments, I never say negative things about kids coaches any of it grow some balls and say your negativity to me. He is one of the only HS wretlers outside of Roncalli to go to the camp for the keiffers. And all this talking crap is fueling him more he will be a chissled up 82 and 100 percent  better than he was his frosh and soph seasons, so keeping wishing him the worst will only make him want it that much more so. Thanks oldwrestler for your childish posts.

Yes I have changed screen names all 4 years and average 200 plus boo points a year. This is the last year you will hear me run my mouth lol. No with thw things that has gone on and is going on I just want all posative things around and I will not stoop to the level of some peoples negativity. Stay + people lets all have a great year.

Yes I have changed screen names all 4 years and average 200 plus boo points a year. This is the last year you will hear me run my mouth lol. No with thw things that has gone on and is going on I just want all posative things around and I will not stoop to the level of some peoples negativity. Stay + people lets all have a great year.

Well with -4 at the begining of August, you might have a great season!

WC182Dad, 

Just to keep you on track, here's a post you made about a year and a half ago.  I underlined and bolded several lines you may want to remember so you don't have the same regrets at the end of the season coming up.  So far, history seems to be repeating though.

**********************************************************************************

Re: Caliboy189

? Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 05:35:49 AM ? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: peter dragon on February 16, 2010, 03:05:35 PM

I didn't see that post. I hate to see him not post on here anymore but on the other hand, I'm sure Andre has had his fair share of unwanted attention this season due to some of his fathers posts. Good Luck to Andre in the future....and remember that flying under the radar sometimes is better than having your name all over this website every week...Just ask Matt Hurford!!!

You are 100% correct I believe all this was a distraction to him as the year went on, I apologize to him, his mother and the coaches I have learned my comments was a big mistake in keeping him focused. It is really hard as a parent that was a pretty good wrestler, and have these high hopes for my boy who has had a great deal of success in ISWA winning 14 state titles, national titles ect.. You wait for the time they get in to high school  and to waste an oppotunity is frusterating this has been the hardest week for all of us. But I am extremely proud of him, he has been through alot people do not know about and for that I commend him. There is just a couple things I would like to say next season ,I am not bringing his name up or the team he wrestles for. Next, Great job to Matt Hurford this has to be the most improved wrestler keep up the good work. And lastly Thanks again from myself and The rest of the Richards Family alot of family likes to read about the wrestlers from week to week, Again Andre has not had it easy and Thanks to everyone who has always supported him.  Believe me when I say though he will be a different wrestler next year I have a personal trainer that will be working with him on inner core, streinghth, and speed. I have one of the best technical coaches and wrestler working with him during the freestyl and greco season and he will be hitting all the national tourny's to get him ready. We both know the mistakes we made and it will not happen again.  Again Thanks for everyones support my love for the sport bit me in the ass!!  My pics will be ready tomorrow. And again Great job Hurford!!

You know 1oldwrestler you are supposed to be an adult and you are constantly wishing the worst for my son. Be a man, all I am wanting is a good healthy season and you keep with your negative comments, I never say negative things about kids coaches any of it grow some balls and say your negativity to me. He is one of the only HS wretlers outside of Roncalli to go to the camp for the keiffers. And all this talking crap is fueling him more he will be a chissled up 82 and 100 percent  better than he was his frosh and soph seasons, so keeping wishing him the worst will only make him want it that much more so. Thanks oldwrestler for your childish posts.

You must be confusing me with someone else.  I have never said anything negative about your son.  I have never been in the same gym with you unless we've been at Conseco together and I have never seen your son or seen him wrestle.  My comments have always been directed squarely at you and your rants.  No one gets on here and brags as much about their kid(s) as you do so you put the bullseye right where you apparently want it. 

YES THATS MY LAST TYPO YOU GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM DONE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. The last words Im putting is I wish Perry and Warren wrestlers and coaching staff all the best this season. Im not doing this year so good luck to the ones who has Dres back if your a hater then KARMAS A B**ch. I wish you all a great season this Dad is signing off. Not cool enough for you guys I guys lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.