Last day in Indiana

fleegerc

As many of you may have read I have accepted a coaching job at Darton College in Georgia.  Today is my last day in Indiana and I wanted to say thank you and good bye to all of my friends and supporters in Indiana.  I have come to love Indiana as a home.  I have seen the tremendous strides Indiana wrestling has made due to the hard work of the state coaches.  I wish the state and it's wrestlers continued success.  It was always my goal as a coach at Purdue to help the state of Indiana grow and base our recruiting out of Indiana.  I will still be trying to give Indiana kids opportunities to wrestle beyond high school and further their education.  I have not missed a state tournament in 11 years and hope to continue coming to one of the finest state tournaments in the nation.  I wish everyone the best and hope to be back someday.  Thank you to everyone!

Chris Fleeger

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.