2011 Disney Duals

Hoosier Elite is 3-4 after the second day in the District All-Star Division. We beat Nebraska White this morning 42-22 then we beat Wadsworth Massachusetts 45-16 to round out our pool competition. We placed 5th in our 8 team bracket. We will start wrestling in our placement bracket tomorrow morning at 8am. They bracket the 5th and 6th place teams from each pool in a bracket and wrestle it out to placement. Individual records so far:

103  KAYLA MIRACLE  CULVER ACADEMY  5-2

112  LUKE SHROEDER  SOUTHWESTERN  5-2

119  ROBBY TAYLOR    MADISON  2-5

125  TREVOR MOODY  EVANSVILLE REITZ  6-1

130  ELDIN HESSELGRAVE  CLOVERDALE  2-5

135  TYLER HUPP  INDIAN CREEK 2-5

140  JORDAN JOHNSON      LAWRENCE NORTH  2-2

145  ZACH ADAMS  MADISON  2-5

152  JACOB FERGUSON    MARTINSVILLE  2-5

160  CHANTZ LUGINBILL  SOUTH ADAMS CENTRAL  2-5

171  DAMON ALBERTSON  RONCALLI  5-2

189  DALTON HALBIG    PRINCETON  1-6

215  AARON SEE      NORTHVIEW  3-4

285  KADEN SUTER    MARTINSVILLE 5-2

ALT  TODD BATT  SOUTH ADAMS  6-1

ALT  CHAYTON DURHAM  CULVER ACADEMY 3-3

COACH LEE MIRACLE    HOOSIER ELITE

ASST COACH SHAWN MIRACLE      BLAIR ACADEMY/WEST POINT

ASST COACH JOHN COWELL  OHIO

TEAM MOM  SUE COWELL  OHIO

STAFF TROY ADAMS

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DemoGuy,

I may be going out on a limb here, but I think the Perry people would perfer no posts on here from you. You should concentrate your efforts on your program first before making opinions on someone elses line-ups. And by the way, I was told by a reliable source that McClurg had more wins in his first trip to Disney then Dr. Dre had in his 2/3 appearances! No disrespect intended here and Little Cookie Monster does not like me posting on here so this MAY be my last post.  

You couldnt be any more right monster.  DemOGuy should change his name to DumOFide. Every comment he types just gets dumber and dumber.  Your ill attempt to start a controversy between team mates shows your jealousy to a great program. That explains why your know longer involved in perrys program. Go fly a kite with a metal wire. HAHA

Thats fine just wanted to show my respect, and Dre was injured on 2 of the trips now we can focus on this season. Enough said

PMWC does Thank you for Congratulating us,  and you are correct Ms. Tasseff makes a ton of sacrifices for our Program.

Lets leave the wrestling to the boys and not start rumors that could create controversy.  Tonte will wrestle the best kid at each weight.  I am sure the young men know that they will have to wrestle off for the varsity spot.  Maybe one of the young men did not move solely for wrestling reasons.  Maybe academics had a part.

We wish Andre the Best of Luck in his Senior season, and hopes that it is everything he hopes for.   

Perry Meridian Wrestling Club " Building on a Strong Foundation."

Congrats to Perry on your awsome wrestling at Disney. Hard work and dedication certainly pays off. I agree, you guys are about the hardest working programs I have seen. You wrestling club is one to me modeled after.

You guys represented our state and sport in a great way...

Way to go...

TBD

Thats fine just wanted to show my respect, and Dre was injured on 2 of the trips now we can focus on this season. Enough said

Shame on you, Mr Richards.  I put the blame squarely on your shoulders for your son's injuries.  You keep mentioning how he was concussed at Disney.  Frankly, in all my years around wrestling, I have seen very few concussions and none severe enough to knock a kid out for an entire season.  How about your son getting the crap kicked out of him in MMA matches?  I'd be willing to bet that's  where he received the most severe concussions and I'd also be willing to bet that you pushed him into that endeavor as well.  Your kid is young and big.  A bad combo for MMA because he was taking on grown men.  Quite blaming the Disney duals for your kid's injuries and start looking in the mirror.

Shame on you, Mr Richards.  I put the blame squarely on your shoulders for your son's injuries.  You keep mentioning how he was concussed at Disney.  Frankly, in all my years around wrestling, I have seen very few concussions and none severe enough to knock a kid out for an entire season.  How about your son getting the crap kicked out of him in MMA matches?  I'd be willing to bet that's  where he received the most severe concussions and I'd also be willing to bet that you pushed him into that endeavor as well.  Your kid is young and big.  A bad combo for MMA because he was taking on grown men.  Quite blaming the Disney duals for your kid's injuries and start looking in the mirror.

BAM! He said it... may get a little heated

Thanks PMWC, And I was not the not the one who wanted him fighting he wanted it he was training with Jake Nealy I just went to fights and wrestled with him. I was not at Disney when he was knocked out for about  20 sec I got the call at work. The Doc told him to sit out last season Due to PCS. He has not had one since

And by the way in his two fights he did not get a punch landed on him.And while training he never took any hard blows to the head.His two opponents was 18. Hope you got all the info you need.

Not one???  Wow!!!! Maybe he should just fight instead of wrestle in high school; he could get injured. Sounds like he should be able to walk straight to the UFC, just sayin

"...opponents were 18"... not was

Lets just leave it all alone, whats done is done. Sorry to you all for my ignorance. Lets get back to the great job done by all the Indiana wrestling. Best of luck to you all. Great job to all who dedicated there time and fiances on a trip like Disney or any of the other Duals, Fargo as well best of luck to those goin. I think Jared should have a great shot winning it but my thoughts dont matter. Im out so please lets end all this. Thanks

Avon Gold 5-7 22nd out of 40  Avon Black 3-7 18th outof 27  great tournment excellent place to have a tournment of anykind awesome layout of feildhouses and playing fields of all types  Jimtown yes they had photoghpers all over everyday not sure what you have to do find them I knew one of our parents was getting the cd with everything they had of our team for 150 if I can get some info Ill let you know congrats to all the Indiana teams it great to see everyone gathered round for the Perry Penn match intense also the final some great wrestling.  Avon Gold AA Sndyer, Zorninger,Hasket LN,Moss BD Avon Black George FWHomstead 10-0, Smith Mooresville,Bisping Hanover Cen. Rest of Black team all incoming freshmen except 215 285 returning juinors. our ringers all filled weight classes we couldn't.

Lets just leave it all alone, whats done is done. Sorry to you all for my ignorance. Lets get back to the great job done by all the Indiana wrestling. Best of luck to you all. Great job to all who dedicated there time and fiances on a trip like Disney or any of the other Duals, Fargo as well best of luck to those goin. I think Jared should have a great shot winning it but my thoughts dont matter. Im out so please lets end all this. Thanks

I was just jokin' with you DemOGuy.  Personally, I think you bring an entertaining perspective to the board.  Yeah, sure, you are a bit overzealous about your son, but what wrestling family isn't overzealous about their own, ya know?  You just say (type) what others are probably thinking a lot of the time.

Best of luck to your son this season, and the future.

Thanks Base, If anyone has seen me knows I really do just love the sport, and have all the respect in the world for the coaches and wrestlers. Im am sorry to anyone I have may offended. I just want to have a great season next year and see my son at conseco thats been his dream since watching Coach Williams win his first state title when my son was in first grade. I really do care alot about the Perry program, Indiana wrestling period. I would also like to congradulate Snyder, and Haskett for there aa statues as well. Its great to see these young men grow and do so well.

I have had the true honor of getting to go to Perry for RTC this year I see why they are the STATE CHAMPS. They work harder then any place I have ever been by far. Tonte and his staff are willing and will go out of their way to help you get better no matter who you are or where your from. However at the end of the day Tonte holds no secrets about if your across the mat when it counts he wants to kick your tail. If you do beat one of his guys he is proud to say I helped that kid get better and has some pride in that. Perry Wrestling is a 1st CLASS program that has done the ground work to build champions and do just that.....

Lowell High School finished up 8th in the Community 2 division... The team went 7-5 and was one match away from the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th Place teams!  A great experience had by all!

Here are our final stats and category leaders of the tournament.

Stats:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0ByXKTbd9Sh0kMWI0ZDZjNzYtYmZiZS00YjdmLWJlY2UtMTY4MjRhNzBjNjA4&hl=en_US

Category Leaders:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0ByXKTbd9Sh0kOTAwNzU0OTUtNDBmMi00ZGNmLWI0M2ItNjA4NmNjZTdkNWIz&hl=en_US

I want to say a few things in regards to Disney Duals, parents, coaches and yes-TEAM STATE.

First Congrats to all the Indiana teams and coaches. What dedication by these coaching staffs to spend time away from their families for kids. That is awesome. In particular I want to give props to some teams. Penn-freakin battelers.  Hard nosed till the end. Another great showing. How about Mishawaka-their baaack.  Hamilton Southeastern- very solid performance as well as Columbus East. Let's not forget Yorktowns fourth straight year in the comm. 2 finals. Or Lowells first year winning record and many more.....and here is my push for team state. Every coach there can not deny the fun and excitement of the duals vs going to, say, Iowa to coach your individuals in folkstyle nationals. It does not compare!!!  What an injustice to Indiana wrestling.

Perry parents-thanks so much for all you do. This is a special group and it starts at home. And my coaching staff- other than Zach and Skip snoring in stereo you guys were awesome. Thanks for your dedication. And let's not forget the kids. If it wasn't for your efforts we don't shine. Great job boys.  Congrats to all,

Coach T

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.