2011 Disney Duals

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to ruffle your feathers the last time I saw mclurge wrestle he got stuck by Reidling twice in about 30 sec. Great job bt all the boys and I know what the point of them going to Disney is.Remember my son went 3 years with the Blue Team getting his first two concussions his first year as a 14 year old ypur not telling me nothing.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and keep your mindless ramblings regarding other wrestlers and programs to yourself.

Alright, I was supporting a team that I still do respect a great deal and coaches and wrestlers that I have had great respect for. Good luck again Ill be done , There is alot of you haters that dont know all you think. Im done so no need to bash anymore. On another note whats Kayla and Albertsons record Thanks

Hoosier Elite is 1-4 after the second day in the District All-Star Division. We have zero undefeated wrestlers right now. Kayla Miracle and Trevor Moody both lost to Team Diesel. As a matter of fact we did not have anyone win a legitimate match against them. Suter received a forfeit. We lost against Team Diesel (defending champions) 58-6 and then lost to Ohio Lightening Hawks 32-16. Tough day for us against very tough competition. We wrestle at 10am tomorrow morning against Nebraska White and then at 4pm against Wadsworth Massachusettsto round out our pool competition. We will then start wrestling in our placement bracket. Individual records so far:

103  KAYLA MIRACLE  CULVER ACADEMY  4-1

112  LUKE SHROEDER  SOUTHWESTERN  3-2

119  ROBBY TAYLOR    MADISON  1-4

125  TREVOR MOODY  EVANSVILLE REITZ  4-1

130  ELDIN HESSELGRAVE  CLOVERDALE  1-4

135  TYLER HUPP  INDIAN CREEK  1-4

140  JORDAN JOHNSON      LAWRENCE NORTH arrived last night weighed in morning 0-2

145  ZACH ADAMS  MADISON  1-4

152  JACOB FERGUSON    MARTINSVILLE  2-3

160  CHANTZ LUGINBILL  SOUTH ADAMS CENTRAL  1-4

171  DAMON ALBERTSON  RONCALLI  3-2

189  DALTON HALBIG    PRINCETON  1-4

215  AARON SEE      NORTHVIEW  1-4

285  KADEN SUTER    MARTINSVILLE  3-2

ALT  TODD BATT  SOUTH ADAMS  4-1

ALT  CHAYTON DURHAM  CULVER ACADEMY  1-3

COACH LEE MIRACLE    HOOSIER ELITE

ASST COACH SHAWN MIRACLE      BLAIR ACADEMY/WEST POINT left for West Point last night

ASST COACH JOHN COWELL  OHIO

TEAM MOM  SUE COWELL  OHIO

STAFF TROY ADAMS

Thats false statement. McClurg is enrolled at Perry Meridian High School and they have a home in Perry Meridian as well.

[/quote

My bad. I guess my first hand information was incorrect.

Lowell (The Bilka Experience) Stats through three days....

We are currently 7-3 and in the wrestle back of the winners bracket. 

Category Leaders

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByXKTbd9Sh0kYjk1ZjEyOTEtMDBiNi00ZGIyLWFjYmYtNDYyNmZkMzBiMTUx&hl=en_US

Team Stats

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByXKTbd9Sh0kZjIxY2IwM2MtMGYxZS00NmZjLWFiOGYtOWY5YzM5MmFkMzA3&hl=en_US

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.