2011 Disney Duals

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiebreaker Criteria-http://image.aausports.org/sports/wrestling/entry_kits/11/11WR_ScholasticDuals.pdf

A. The team whose opposing wrestlers or team has been penalized the greater number of team

points for flagrant or unsportsmanlike conduct shall be declared the winner.

B. The team having won the greater number of matches (including forfeits) shall be declared the

winner.

Penalty points awarded against the opponents as first criteria? B would be a much better first choice!

Disappointed NONE of the criteria included Falls/Pins (Only Tech Falls).

Maybe the phrase "Pin to win" is not heard in Florida.

Should have at least six Indiana teams if not seven in championship round of 15.  6 of 9 WOW.  HOOSIER ELITE WINS 10 o'clock all star tournament.   

I'd think those results would be worth getting the Indy Star to write an article on Indiana's achievements down there.

Y2 Perry has several ringers but they all go to Perry.  Tonte does not use outside wrestlers or let any graduating seniors attend.  It is strictly for the experience of next years team.

What about McClurg? I talked to some BG teachers at a conference this week. They said he still lives in Beech Grove.

Great job Perry Blue whats there records ind.    And the Mclurge deal he will have to wrestle off Danny Fagan again that could be interesting a toss up I think. Mclurge could of moved and wrestle JV    Jared Kirk and the rest of the guys keep it up hows Naughton and Doolin doin

Hoosier Elite is -1-2 after the first day in the District All-Star Division. We have two undefeated wrestlers right now. Kayla Miracle is 3-0 with a 3-2 win over North Carolina's state high school runner-up and also a 8-7 win over South Carolina's runner-up (unconfirmed at this time). Trevor Moody is 3-0 with a win over a Florida state champion and a South Carolina runner-up. Tough competition!

103  KAYLA MIRACLE  CULVER ACADEMY  3-0

112  LUKE SHROEDER  SOUTHWESTERN  2-1

119  ROBBY TAYLOR    MADISON  1-2

125  TREVOR MOODY  EVANSVILLE REITZ  3-0

130  ELDIN HESSELGRAVE  CLOVERDALE  1-2

135  TYLER HUPP  INDIAN CREEK  1-2

140  JORDAN JOHNSON      LAWRENCE NORTH weighs in tomorrow morning

145  ZACH ADAMS  MADISON  1-2

152  JACOB FERGUSON    MARTINSVILLE  2-1

160  CHANTZ LUGINBILL  SOUTH ADAMS CENTRAL  1-2

171  DAMON ALBERTSON  RONCALLI  2-1

189  DALTON HALBIG    PRINCETON  1-2

215  AARON SEE      NORTHVIEW  1-2

285  KADEN SUTER    MARTINSVILLE  2-1

ALT  TODD BATT  SOUTTH ADAMS  2-1

ALT  CHAYTON DURHAM  CULVER ACADEMY  0-2

COACH LEE MIRACLE    HOOSIER ELITE

ASST COACH SHAWN MIRACLE      BLAIR ACADEMY/WEST POINT

ASST COACH JOHN COWELL  OHIO

TEAM MOM  SUE COWELL  OHIO

STAFF TROY ADAMS

Jared up 13-1 before pinning moss of ben Davis and Kirk pinned 4 time place and Florida state champ from manateePerry blue finishes 7-0 and silver 1-6

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats a smile for all 14........good job Blue and Silver.

Dem0, wouldn't you think Fagan would be in front of McClurg (notice there is no "E" on the end) if that match was close? I mean I'm not apart of Perry or in their room, but seeing on the results that McClurg is 7-0 on the varsity squad with 6 falls and one tech fall and Fagan has only won 1 or 2 matches on the silver team...I'm no Einstein but I think that's just common sense, I think state champion coaches would put together a line-up of their best..but once again, I'm not genius.

Brillant! ;D

Does anyone have Perry blue ind record so far? Thanks

DEM o GUY.   This is a team Building for PMHS.   Not worried about individual records here.   Win as a team.  No one has more than 2 loses.

McKinley. Bova, McClurg,Johnson. I believe are only undefeated wrestlers

Sorry to ruffle your feathers the last time I saw mclurge wrestle he got stuck by Reidling twice in about 30 sec. Great job bt all the boys and I know what the point of them going to Disney is.Remember my son went 3 years with the Blue Team getting his first two concussions his first year as a 14 year old ypur not telling me nothing.

What the heck is up with the tourney still not posting Friday's 6pm & 8pm results yet? Sheesh its Sunday already... Was there a 8pm on Saturday?

Unfortunately, they usually are a little slow on the website posts.

Sunday 12 o'clock match Penn Gold 43 wins over Westside WC (Florida) 23

Not certain... but the next match-up may be Penn Gold vs. Perry Falcons Blue at 6pm

Can anyone confirm?

Sure would be nice if the brackets were up.... (Sigh)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.