KAYLA MIRACLE SELECTED TO ASICS ALL AMERICAN FIRST TEAM

The ASICS Girls High School All-American First Team has been selected and we were just notified that Kayla has been named first team. The infamous Asics poster is supposed to come out before Fargo. Congratulations Kayla! Your hard work and sacrafice is continuing to pay off. Kayla just recently won the spot for Cadet World Team and has a bsuy schedule ahead of her. She will be competing in the Disney Duals District All-Star division with Hoosier Elite next week, in Ontario Canada for the Canada Cup with the World Team beginning of July, in Fargo for Team Indiana mid July, and then in Hungary with the World Team at Worlds mid August. She also has several camps associated with these events. Kayla wrestles for Culver Academy during the school year and Hoosier Elite Wrestling Academy in Bloomington during the off season.

Congrats. That's a huge accomplishment, especially coming off just her freshman year.  She has had A busy but successful. I hope it continues through the summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few other Indiana females found there way onto the list, as well.  

I am not sure of the other Indiana girls. I was only notified of Kayla for obvious reasons. I do not think they have released the list publicly. They notified me this morning wanting her picture for the poster. It would be awesome if a couple of the other Indiana girls were on there with her. We (Indiana) have some talent when it comes to woman's wrestling. I really think that if we could get the participation we could have a powerhouse of a team. 

Congratulations Kayla! The sky is the limit and I have always felt that she will be representing the U.S. in the olympics one day...she is getting closer and closer!

Way to go!

The Tucker family

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.