Indiana Wrestling Camp at Boonville High School

Mat Medic

Indiana University will be coming to Boonville Middle School and putting on a 2 day camp. Pat DeGain and Matt Powless will be putting on the camp. If we get good numbers there will be more Wrestlers from I.U. and maybe more coaches also. The 2 day camp will cost $75.00.  Each day there will be 2 - 2 hour sessions. The first will be 10:00 A.M. to 12: noon, the second session will be from 1:00 P.M.  to 3:00 P.M.  We have had Pat deGain in our room several times over the last couple years and he is awesome in my book, with All-American Matt Powless this should be an awesome camp.  If any one would like the information call Dusty Marchand at 812-455-6176 or you can e-mail me and I will get you the flyer with the form, my e-mail is : wems179@aol.c0m.  Lets get good numbers so we can keep them coming down during the summer and doing camps.  Thanks to all that read this post.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.