UPDATED! DISNEY DUALS HOOSIER ELITE SPOTS NEEDING FILLED UPDATED!

Here is the current roster for Hoosier Elite's Disney Duals team. We are missing three weight classes and an alternate. We have had a couple of kids not be able to go that had rogered up earlier and we need to replace them. We have some kids interested for 160, 171, and 189 but, none that have committed as of yet. the first wrestlers who pay will get the spot. Hoosier elite is the only Indiana team that competes in the district All-Star Division. It is very tough to say the least. We cannot take just anyone. We have to be sure that the wrestler can at least protect themselves. This level of competition is incredible and unparalleled. If you think you are up to the challenge and would like more information please call 812-929-2784 or email me at lmiracle20@msn.com We do not have any out of state kids on the roster as of yet but, I am allowed two from our district (bordering states). You get a 5 lb. weight allowance and only weigh in once the day before the competition starts. A spot  includes a free three day 9 session training camp with Olympian Rob Eider, Hoosier Elite sublimated singlet,, shorts, shirt, two meals a day during camp, one meal a day at the duals, lodging, transportation, and entry fee. This trip is an incredible opportunity. If I do not fill these spots in the next 24 hours I will be posting on out of state websites to fill them. I want Indiana wrestlers if at all possible.

103 KAYLA MIRACLE CULVER ACADEMY

112 LUKE SHROEDER SOUTHWESTERN

119 ROBBY TAYLOR   MADISON

125 TREVOR MOODY EVANSVILLE REITZ

130 ELDIN HESSELGRAVE CLOVERDALE

135 TYLER HUPP INDIAN CREEK

140 JORDAN JOHNSON    LAWRENCE NORTH

145 ZACH ADAMS MADISON

152 JACOB FERGUSON MARTINSVILLE

215 AARON SEE    NORTHVIEW

285 KADEN SUTER MARTINSVILLE

ALT DEVIN BROUKAL OWEN VALLEY

ALT

COACH LEE MIRACLE     HOOSIER ELITE

ASST COACH SHAWN MIRACLE      BLAIR ACADEMY/WEST POINT

We have one varsity spot to fill at 189lbs. I am waiting until the end of the day and then I am filling it with an out of state wrestler. I would rather not do that. We have two spots open for Alternates right now. These alternate spots are a great opportunity for a kid that might not be that "state placer" caliber but is really wanting to jump to the next level. I do not care what weight they are. I would like a lighter weight and a mid weight but you can never tell who might get injured so it is not that important. The alternates wrestle the same kids, get the same awards, but, do not have the same pressure because they are non scorers for the team. Traditionally my alternates have gotten more matches than the varsity wrestlers. We are giving the alternates  a price break on the trip. Call or email me for more information if interested. My contact information is listed below.

103  KAYLA MIRACLE   CULVER ACADEMY

112  LUKE SHROEDER   SOUTHWESTERN

119  ROBBY TAYLOR     MADISON

125  TREVOR MOODY   EVANSVILLE REITZ

130  ELDIN HESSELGRAVE   CLOVERDALE

135  TYLER HUPP   INDIAN CREEK

140  JORDAN JOHNSON       LAWRENCE NORTH

145  ZACH ADAMS   MADISON

152  JACOB FERGUSON    MARTINSVILLE

160  CHANTZ LUGINBILL   SOUTH ADAMS CENTRAL

171  DAMON ALBERTSON   RONCALLI  

215  AARON SEE       NORTHVIEW

285  KADEN SUTER    MARTINSVILLE

ALT

ALT

COACH LEE MIRACLE     HOOSIER ELITE

ASST COACH SHAWN MIRACLE      BLAIR ACADEMY/WEST POINT

ASST COACH JOHN COWELL   OHIO

TEAM MOM  SUE COWELL   OHIO

STAFF TROY ADAMS

Contact info:

Lee Miracle

wk desk:  812.854-8898

wk cell:    812. 296.1652

pers cell:  812.929.2784

wk email: roger.miracle@navy.mil

pers email: lmiracle20@msn.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.