Fort Wayne Semi States Dominance

Here is what I do know Joey.  There are several RTC's in Indiana and no other people that run them have or would claim that they are the main reason for another teams success.  Blah bllah blah you said it was the parents, but you also implied it was you that created the Carrol squad.  No one else would stoop to that level even if Joey is just trying to make this website worth visiting.  FYI I have no ties to Carrol and I could care less about there program, but I do see them as a team on the rise.  When you look at their middle school success and the number of kids that are involved with wrestling, you can see that they are doing the right things.  Carrol is not the same team they were ten years ago Joey.  Just as Snider and Columbia City have not been the powerhouse they were 10 years ago.  Teams change in short periods of time and statistics can be thrown out in circumstances like that.

Terry Tipton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey,

Would you also say you should be credited with Dekalb, East Noble, Prarie Hieghts, West Nobel, Woodland, and all the other schools success?  I know you put in a lot of time and effort and I applaud you on that, but it seems like you want to stroke your own ego all the time its kind of silly for a grown man to think the way you do.  To each their own I guess.

I thought you were done... I guess not. 

What you fail to realize is that the Carroll representation is greater than all the other schools combined, even greater than Garrett most of the time.  It also goes way beyond just an RTC.  You don't see Tonte, Snyder etc coaching more than just their kids at tournaments.  However if you would see myself at these tournaments I am coaching kids from multiple schools.  These kids are actual CLUB members and just not coming for the RTC days.  These kids put Roadrunner on their forms when entering tournaments, not Carroll, Dekalb, Prairie Heights, etc.  Heck come up tonight and you'll most likely see half the kids up there are from Carroll.

I thought you were done... I guess not. 

What you fail to realize is that the Carroll representation is greater than all the other schools combined, even greater than Garrett most of the time.  It also goes way beyond just an RTC.  You don't see Tonte, Snyder etc coaching more than just their kids at tournaments.  However if you would see myself at these tournaments I am coaching kids from multiple schools.  These kids are actual CLUB members and just not coming for the RTC days.  These kids put Roadrunner on their forms when entering tournaments, not Carroll, Dekalb, Prairie Heights, etc.  Heck come up tonight and you'll most likely see half the kids up there are from Carroll.

Well i am sure if the said coaches were coaching kids from other schools than you would jump on here and accuse them of trying to recruit kids

At the Indiana  Illinois All Star meet where the coaches were invited to coach their kids, there were 5 kids coached by coach Caprino because their coaches didn't show up. In the defense of the Dekalb coach a family emergency occured but Joe was still there coaching when he didnt have a Garrett wrestler involved!!  I dont care what everybody else says you were a huge part of Travis's success and i'm sure other families feel the same way.

Van and Jill Barroquillo

I am not saying what Joey does isn't apperciated or important what I was trying to point out is that it is classless for him to try and imply that Carrol's success was all because of him.  I have seen him say that the Carrol kids did not get better in the Carrol room and thats rediculous.  Its offensive to the Carrol program and it makes himself look very egotistic.  Thats all I was saying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.