Follow RankingsGuy on Twitter!

No offence to Hurford he is a great wrestler, but you have him one, when both times Richards wrestled him he got stuck first time in 30 sec. and the next time 10 sec in the second period. Just throwing that out there. Dont get mad Y2 I was just bringing it to RGs attention. Also pinned K  Berry. Great job though I like what you are doing.

Ok i'll take the bait. How did this Richards kid do last year? Since im guessing that's what he's going off of.

Don't worry, you'll hear more than you probably want to know about Richards in the coming year from DemOGuy.  Wish I had the email he sent at the end of the high school season two years ago (under a different user name, I think).  He vowed to not be as much of a promoter for Richards and just let the kid wrestle.  Guess that changed.

No offence to Hurford he is a great wrestler, but you have him one, when both times Richards wrestled him he got stuck first time in 30 sec. and the next time 10 sec in the second period. Just throwing that out there. Dont get mad Y2 I was just bringing it to RGs attention. Also pinned K  Berry. Great job though I like what you are doing.

He has Lynde #1 at 182 and Sliga #1 at 195, where do you see Hurford?  Someone is starting his mancrush on Hurford quite early this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.