Wrestlers/Teams To Look Out For Next Season?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry will win it again!

LeCount,JMac,Johnson,Masengale,Naughton, and Winfield will have a great season for the Falcons.

You should probably add Cottey and McClurg to that list as well....

Tommy Forte will be a force to deal with. Tommy Cash will be as well. Both great wrestlers

Both are beasts.....  and I would like to wish Forte a quick and healthy recovery......

Warren will suprise alot of people I believe they will be very solid in all weights, Richards, Riedling, Reeves, Dycus, Carter and a hand full of others should have a great year. :)

Who is Richards...I looked through last seasons results and didn't see his name?

Haha...JK!

Bova should do well I dont see Mclurge winning vs Keiffer or Reidling, if it comes to him wrestling them. Cottey ? Have to wait and see. Look out for Warrens guys Max Hernedez 220, Larry Carter HWT., Dre Richards 19?, Dyrek 18?, Kyle Harris 17? Reidling 15? should be a great year.

So are you saying the Warren will be as good or better than PM next year???    Warren may be making a move up the ranks, but PM may actually be better next year than they were this year!!!

Not sure what you are seeing with McClurg not beating Kieffer...  And a question mark next to Cottey???   

I predict Michael Garza from Merrillville will have a monster year at 103.  Wrestled well last year weighing only 95-100.  4 of his 7 losses came to Boston and Fuqua!  Won the 2011 ISWA Folkstyle beating Tommy Cash in Semis and pinning a tough Jacob Cottey in the Finals.  He should be a strong statewide contender at 103....

Perry, CP, Rocalli, Penn. MD. As Rankingsguy has stated that LN will have a strong first 4, if N.Boston stays at ,,,,,106 or in Indiana. With B.James , A. Sparks, R. Boston . I still think over all it will be hard to match up with the Falcons. all of these wrestlers should have a good season. in no paticular order, except for Winfield ;D  J.Cottey, T.Fleener, G.Wilson, A. Kenney, C.Lecount,J. Mckinnley,N. Bova,R. McClurg, K. Johnson, J.Massengale, D.Winfield..............and, I am not from Perry, just seems like common sense to me.

We have talked about the bigger schools anyone have any thoughts on the topped ranked teams in the other two classes to start next season.  In the AA rankings i like Yorktown to keep the number one spot and Jimtown to be on the rise(mainly because of Belmont and Mater Dei graduating mainy seniors.)  In the A rankings I think Alexandria will give South Adams all they can handle for the top spot.  I don't know to much about the smaller teams just thought we could spark some discussion.  Anyone have a top five for each class would be awsome.

.In the AA rankings i like Yorktown to keep the number one spot and Jimtown to be on the rise(mainly because of Belmont and Mater Dei graduating mainy seniors.) 

Yorktown will be extremely solid and dominant in the lower weights, but I am interested in their upper weights.  If they can hold their own then Yorktown will have another successful team series run this year back to the final 8.

Bellmont will be interesting this year as well.  They do have some very key wrestlers that they will have to replace this year.

Reitz will be the team to beat in the south. They return 12 outta 14 with a very strong line up from top to bottom. MD lost 8 to graduation and Castle lost the Welch twins. With 5 semi-state and 4 state qualifiers, barring injury of course they should be in the top 5 all year long. Rueger, Van Hook, Moody and Kuhn are a strong anchor and should carry a group of great boys all the way to state. Some name to watch for.......Josh Davis, Mitch and Mason Schnarr, Trevor Appell, and Aaron King.

Warren may improve from last year, but to put them with the likes of PM, CP, Mish., EMD and Cathedral, I think you've lost your mind! The only ones from W.C. that may go far this season would be Rameriz, Dycus and Reidling. Does Richards even wrestle anymore? I see DemoGuy talking him up on here, but what has he done lately?  I believe he wrestled ISWA Folkstyle state and failed to place, but I could be wrong!   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.