Freestyle State

quinnsDAD

Congratulations to Avon for putting on a great venue for Freestyle State.  It seemed to be a very well run tourney with little or no glicks....Wrestling went very smooth and fluid.  A heck a lot better than Folkstyle State at Warren Central (no offense Warren)......Congrants to Coach Blevins, Quinns Dad, Avon Wrestling Club and those other guys at Avon for putting on a good show.....I hope that you can keep it there and run it that smooth for many years to come.......By the way, the babes in the concession stand were hot..........Congrats to you Avon Moms as well......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A heck a lot better than Folkstyle State at Warren Central (no offense Warren)

Unnecessary shot.  I was at both and both were run equally well.  Sorry you had a bad experience at WC but you were certainly the exception.  Best run folkstyle state I have been to bar none.  Remember, until He returns, things are just going to be a little less than perfect here on earth.

Congratulations to Avon for putting on a great venue for Freestyle State.  It seemed to be a very well run tourney with little or no glicks....Wrestling went very smooth and fluid.  A heck a lot better than Folkstyle State at Warren Central (no offense Warren)......Congrants to Coach Blevins, Quinns Dad, Avon Wrestling Club and those other guys at Avon for putting on a good show.....I hope that you can keep it there and run it that smooth for many years to come.......By the way, the babes in the concession stand were hot..........Congrats to you Avon Moms as well......

Must of ran really good, cause Warren did a great job!!

Funny you should mention that. He is due to make a visit today!! ; ;   D

Must have sleep through that massive earthquake that guy was prediction.  Looks like the guys 0-2 on doomsday predictions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.