What are some of next year wrestlers goin under the new weight class?

DemOGuy

It will be interesting to see if people start attacking PM like they did Yorktown and Mishawaka in the past. With the new rules Daniels/Bennet have pushed through this will just keep happening more and more. Say goodbye to loyalty and hello to recruiting starting at the Jr./Sr. High school rather than college.

I couldn't agree more. It's becoming too easy to jump that fence to greener pastures.

I was just curious about the former school signing off because I remember a similar story a year or so ago about the 160 or 171 from Decatur Central supposedly transferring to Perry. Once the DC AD refused to release him, he decided to remain a Hawk.

Regardless, this should provide for some entertaining reading on here for a while!

wesley will do great at heavy weight, what school is smiley attending, if mclurge is already at perry there isnt much they can do about stopping him next year ,if a family moves somewhere else so be it.  it should be a great season nxt year  connor james for roncalli will be a fun one to watch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.