Fort Wayne with 4 Flo Americans

Y2CJ41

Somebody is a little touchy.  He didn't say anything about da region.  Congrats Conner!

No kiddin'!  Keep in mind that no one can take pride in their area as far as Indiana wrestling is concerned, unless, of course, you are from DA Vaunted Region.

I think it's safe to say that there are studs everywhere, rural and city. I do think that Indiana wrestling, overall, is becoming more and more competitive. My contention has always been that our top 1 or 2 wrestlers are as good as any other state. The issue is, the DEPTH. For every stud we have, states like Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania have 3. Some of it is a simple numbers game. When Indiana has approximately 7K wrestlers compared to 14K in Illinois, etc. it's a case of more wrestlers available in order to reach high levels. At any rate, I like what I see here in Indiana...that would be ALL 4 Semi-States! LOL.

I think it's safe to say that there are studs everywhere, rural and city. I do think that Indiana wrestling, overall, is becoming more and more competitive. My contention has always been that our top 1 or 2 wrestlers are as good as any other state. The issue is, the DEPTH. For every stud we have, states like Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania have 3. Some of it is a simple numbers game. When Indiana has approximately 7K wrestlers compared to 14K in Illinois, etc. it's a case of more wrestlers available in order to reach high levels. At any rate, I like what I see here in Indiana...that would be ALL 4 Semi-States! LOL.

If all of our kids work harder they will be able to be studs.  That is what I have been told all these years.  If school size doesn't matter, then state size shouldn't matter if we just work harder and stay off this website.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.