Welch and Stein Virginia Beach

On a sidenote, an Indiana State champ Ryan Pribble (Turkey Run) is coaching Brody Grothus a 140 from Davenport Assumption, Iowa at Senior Nationals.  Grothus dropped a close match to Blake Roulo (Virginia) but is still alive in consis.

Davenport Assumption also won the individual and team state championship in Iowa this past season.  

Huge Congrats Chad!  Looking forward to seeing you, your brother and Stein in W. Lafayette!

Back to my sidenote from earlier....Ryan Pribble's 140 Brody Grothus ended up 3rd recording 4 falls and a 9-0 major.  He took 6 kids total from Davenport Assumption and brought home 3 AA's!  Not too shabby!

Huge Congrats Chad!  Looking forward to seeing you, your brother and Stein in W. Lafayette!

Back to my sidenote from earlier....Ryan Pribble's 140 Brody Grothus ended up 3rd recording 4 falls and a 9-0 major.  He took 6 kids total from Davenport Assumption and brought home 3 AA's!  Not too shabby!

Quick story on Pribble,

it was like 2001 or 02 after the South Vermillion Invy he had just won the tournament.  Right after his match he was in the locker room doing pushups and working out. When asked why, he said said because he was going to win state. 

Quick story on Pribble,

it was like 2001 or 02 after the South Vermillion Invy he had just won the tournament.  Right after his match he was in the locker room doing pushups and working out. When asked why, he said said because he was going to win state. 

If my memory serves me right, I saw Brad Harper do pushups after losing to Carr from Wawasee in the state finals. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.