Wednesday RTC @ Arlington Update!!

Coach Hull

Last night we were privelaged to have Coach Steven Bradley, one of Indiana's finest.  This former 3x IHSAA State Champion, Indiana Hall of Famer and assistant coach at Lincoln College in Illinois, drove 3 hours to hit this practice and left to drive 3 hours back - all to help better Indiana wrestling.  The turnout was relatively good, seeing as how most kids are in Florida or at a camp somewhere.  The wrestlers that did show up received excellent technique as Coach Bradley went over an extensive series all from the snap, which included a few shot fakes, re-shots and even a series leading to the turk.  We had several college wrestlers working out, some from as afar away as Batesville and Whiteland, and many others.  Coach Bradley is highly regarded in the wrestling world and I consider him a great friend. Thanks Coach Bradley for coming out and suppoting Indiana in this fashion and the guys on Team Indiana headed to Fargo will be hard pressed to find someone as dedicated and skillful as him!! 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be coaching tonight's practice at Arlington's RTC.  We have a few new coaches/clinicians coming in over the next few weeks which should be exciting.  Especially in regards to getting ready for Fargo or Schoolboys, I would urge all wrestlers to participate, either at Arlington or wherever, so we can have a good showing this summer and prepare for next year.  Thanks Haysky!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The room had some heavy hitters. Coach Journey stopped by for a work out he is training for a major tournament hisself. The guy is AWESOME just a amazing wrestler I dont think there is a way to stop the guy. Good luck Coach in your meet bring home that Gold again. Arlington is a great RTC you get lots of 1 on 1 and live wrestling in. Take advantage of this chance to get better I know the Arlington kids have come to your places so now come to theirs dont be scared they get you out of there before it gets dark ;D

Last Wednesday night of RTC at Arlington this year!!!!!  Be sure to come out for one last evening of great wrestling in a cool atmosphere!!!  Again, we have bangers, both young and old, coming through to get some mat time in.  Hope to see you there!!!

The last RTC at Arlington was great. A great group of guys working hard in August. There was 10 state quilifers or past champions in the room. The pace was very fast no non sense just getting after it hard. I was very impressed with how Nathan Boston was willing to help the younger kids. Boston is a very down to earth kid 1st time I ever had a chance to talk to him great young man. Coach Hull what can you say about this guy the man loves wrestling and treats you like family. 1st Class coach in my Book...

The last RTC of the year for Arlington went well I thought!  Pretty nice turnout.  Definitely some studs there for all to bang with from the light weights to the heavy's.  Hopefully all who stopped in, from beginners to collegiate wrestlers, learned something they will use to help them be more successful both on and off the mat.  Thanks to all of the clinicians who came out and spent some time over this RTC season: Tonte, Lytle, Journey, Bradley, Williams, Ellis, Red, Gibson, Dowden, Walpole, Morgan, etc.  We definitely want to thank the clubs and teams that came out and made this summer a success: Perry, Roncalli, LN, Warren, LC, Cathedral, Batesville, Whiteland, Cumberland, Howe, Arlington, Tech, Manual, Attucks, Jireh, etc.  Thanks to the parents that endured their kids schedule and made the trip when I'm sure there were other things to do.  Of course a shout goes out to the wrestlers that came by and put in time.  I promise it will pay off.  Lastly, a special thanks of course goes out to the entire wrestling community, Indianamat, the ISWA and Coack Peck for making it all possible.  Next year, I PROMISE you it will be even better.  Now we all get to prepare for the winter season where we can showcase the fruits of our labor!  Let's go get it!!!!!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.