ISWA

cpdogs

Thank you to all the ISWA Board members and other members of the wrestling community that helped pull off this event.  The Ben Davis coaching staff and wrestlers were awesome to work with and were great hosts.  We look forward to seeing everyone at Warren Central this weekend for Schoolboy, Cadet and JR state. 

Chris Lynch

ISWA Folkstyle Director

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU to the ISWA. Great job sat. running the tournament. YES, it was a long day, but that would have been a impossible task for most states to pull off. I really had my doubts when I walked into weigh-ins Friday Night and it turned out to be ok. The way the mats 1-6 were ran in the gym was great. NO PARENTS ON THE FLOOR was AWESOME. The fieldhouse was not that bad either. I had 23 kids there from our club and I do not think anyone of them waited more than an hour between their matches. As some of them advanced deeper into the winners bracket they might have waited a little longer but that was understandble while they were trying to catch up the consys. There were some huge brackets. THERE WAS SOME GREAT WRESTLING and all of our kids should be proud. Thank You to the ISWA volunteers, the  Ben Davis Staff and the officals that stood on their feet for 13 straight hours. What a great day in my opinion! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.