hotels near warren central high school

can anyone tell me what hotels / motels are close to warren central high school for folkstyle state?

There are seveal hotels at the Post rd exit off of 70, IMO, I wouldn't stay at any of the ones south of 70. The LaQuinta just North of 70 seems to get good revues on the net, I think it's fairly new. There are a bunch of decent hotels back at 70 and Shadeland (5 min drive) that might work as well.

At Shadeland and 21st street, you have Marriott, LaQuenta, Cambria suites, Ramada.

At 70 and Post, there are a number of hotels as well. All of these are within 5 minutes from the high school

A partial list of hotels in the very near area I.E. 5-10 minutes from the school

Marriott 352-1231

Candlewood Suites 7050 E. 21st

Fairfield Inn 7110 E 21st

Ramada Inn 357-9277

Quality Inn 352-0481

Knights INN 353-8484

Always Inn 356-1036

Budget Inn 353-9781

Comfort Inn 359-9999

Hampton Inn 359-9900

Days Inn 899-2100

La Quinta Inn 359-1021

Sorry, I did not find a phone number for a few of the locations, but I am sure the internet will help you out there.

There is a Star bucks just south of 21st on Shadeland, if you go in, just tell them that Dave sent ya. They know me in there. There is another down on Washington Street near Mitthoffer, but they dont know me in there.

The east side has every kind of dining that your budget will allow if you are seeking a chain. For fine dining, you will have to drive.

A partial list of hotels in the very near area I.E. 5-10 minutes from the school

Marriott 352-1231

Candlewood Suites 7050 E. 21st

Fairfield Inn 7110 E 21st

Ramada Inn 357-9277

Quality Inn 352-0481

Knights INN 353-8484

Always Inn 356-1036

Budget Inn 353-9781

Comfort Inn 359-9999

Hampton Inn 359-9900

Days Inn 899-2100

La Quinta Inn 359-1021

Sorry, I did not find a phone number for a few of the locations, but I am sure the internet will help you out there.

There is a Star bucks just south of 21st on Shadeland, if you go in, just tell them that Dave sent ya. They know me in there. There is another down on Washington Street near Mitthoffer, but they dont know me in there.

The east side has every kind of dining that your budget will allow if you are seeking a chain. For fine dining, you will have to drive.

wow!.....thanks for taking the time to gather all that info.....wahoo to you!

Not a problem, just trying to show some east side hospitality.

There are many more hotels near here. Those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head, I just had to find the numbers is all.

I dont have a kid wrestling there any longer, but I am sure at some point I will be in and around. When there is wrestling going on over at the school, I am usually pretty close.

La Quinta just underwent a fairly major over haul about 2 years ago, Candlewood suites is brand new, however I do know that the Fairfield will not have good temperature control in the pool until I get the guys scheduled to install the new a/c unit for them. I dont know about the hotels out at 70 and post. But yes, the smaller hotels in the area could easily be someplace i would rather not stay in. If you go to 70 and post, go north of 70, there is a baymont hotel there that looks to be decent.

Rest. in the area, include all the fast food places, Long horn, Olive Garden, texas road house, red lobster, golden corrall, ect....

If you like Cajun food, there is a little place at 10th and post called Papa Raux, they serve a fantastic Po' boy. They have some funky hours at times, but if you catch them open, be prepared to stand in a line to get your food. People drive from the west side to get one of these sandwiches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.