Predictions for state

eagledad

60 Aiden Warren

65 Mosconi or Matt Lee or Logan Bailey

70 Alec V, or Maybe some Freije kid

75 Luke Davis or G-Money Williamson

I am sure I missed someone, sorry if I did. Just some names thrown out we have been hurt most of the year but I think these kids are all solid with great coaches and better families. Good luck to all kids and pray for no injuries!!!! See Yall Saturday

60- Nick Vogt

65- Logan Bailey (or Alex Mosconi if he decides to actually enter at this weight)

70- Alex Mosconi - If he decides to enter at  70 for the competition as I think he will (or Alec Viduya if Alex M. goes down to 65)

75- Luke Davis

The 70 lb. division will be a VERY tough division to even medal as quality participants flee Alex M. in the 65 lb. division. In contrast, 65 and even 75 should be a relatively easy medal compared to 70.

First off ALL of these weights are TOUGH.....

60# - top three (no particular order)

N. Vogt

K. Egli

O. Sego

65#  - top three (no particular order)

A. Mosconi (champ)

T. Freije

L. Bailey

70# - top four (no particular order)

A. Warren

A. Viduya

J. Parker

Z. Bellini

75#  - top two (no particular order)

J. Sichting

L. Davis

First off ALL of these weights are TOUGH

No doubt. We have some very good youth wrestlers in this state. I was assuming that a couple of those tough kids currently registered at 65 will move up to 70 by the time weigh ins are over, making it a ridiculously tough bracket. But perhaps I am wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.