Indiana Teams Final for 18th Annual IN-IL Senior Duals

Both teams are set for this year's 18th annual IN-IL All-Star Senior Duals to be held March 13th at Wabash College.  The rosters can be viewed under the above topic "Indiana-Illinois Projected Line-ups". 

Wrestling will begin March 13th at 1:00pm in Chadwick Court gym on Wabash College's campus.

There will be a brunch at 10:00am in Chadwick Court for all of the wrestlers, attending coaches, score table volunteers, mat officials and other dignitaries.

Coach McCormick

I'm a little surprised Raley didn't participate, especially if he hasn't committed to a school yet. It would be a great opportunity to show what he can do on another big stage.

No Roach, Stevenson and Raley, but still a very good team. Illinois is always a tall mountain to climb.

I hope I can make it.....

I have contacted Illinois' team coordinator a couple of times regarding their teams.  I have received a few faxes from Illinois kids, but nothing close to full teams yet.  I will post their team(s) as soon as I receive their information.

Coach McCormick

Are there ever any Indiana all star events. I know there are several basketball events like this around the state every year, North vs South, East vs West, All-Juniors all star events?

I think that some of these events would be great. I've been interested in this for a while, but have never found anything. Even conference all stars against each other would be fun.

An All-Junior all star event would really get the fans excited for next year as they would be able to see the top talent in the upperclassmen. As I see some of the seniors not committing to the Indiana/Illinois event, I think the junior would be very hungry to wrestle in something like this.

Coach Plummer

Every year Indiana takes 2 teams to the brute scholastic showcase which consist of the top 2 highest placing under classmen in each weight class juniors and below! It used to be held in York PA. But was moved to Wabash College last year I believe.That makes it alot easier for some of our better kids to attend I would think. Great competition and it gives college coaches a chance to see what's up and coming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.