CP/MD team state updates

Mr. RIght

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, i gotta disagree about the biggest blunder.... there was this one time, that a first year coach made it to team state.... he thought his team got an extra pound or so, they entire team weighed in over weight. That would be the biggest blunder

Feel bad for Roach does not get to compete in last high school match.  

I wish they would have protested after the match or let them wrestle.  I think Roach goes up 15 lbs and gets the 3-2 win

Hats off to Shrewsbury on a gutty performance.

you have to give a lot of credit to Kyle Shrewsbury for being down there to wrestle in the middle of the worst week of his life.  A LOT of guts!

Definitely. Hats off to Shrewsbury. I took a moment to pray for their family after the match. As a MD fan I am thrilled with the outcome, but I was prepared to take comfort in what the win would mean for his family.

you have to give a lot of credit to Kyle Shrewsbury for being down there to wrestle in the middle of the worst week of his life.  A LOT of guts!

agree....  he is one very tough kid, who has great character and great heart....

I agree he is going to feel like he let the team down but I know alot of people wouldn't have made the trip. The kid showed huge heart and almost pulled one out for the bulldogs. My thoughts and prayers still go out to him and his family