Heartbreaking loss for CP family

throw45

:( My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.  My son, Jeremy, is a wrestler at LN and he told me about it last night.  Jeremy said he would pray for Kyle and his family, because he knows first hand how this feels!  Jeremy's dad passed away right before Sectionals last year.  My prayers are with the family and friends of Kyle.  Crying may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.  Be faithful and know that you'll find strength to endure. 

:-\

Thoughts and prayers from East Lansing to an awesome family.  It breaks my heart to read about things like this, especially when you know how great the people are!  Take care and please, keep your chins up!  Hope to see you guys this weekend..

-Sean

This is Briana's father, Neil Calanca.  I don't care to post too much about it here other than to express my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to all of those whose thoughts, prayers, and support have been with us through this most terrible, sad, and difficult ordeal. 

This is Briana's father, Neil Calanca.  I don't care to post too much about it here other than to express my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to all of those whose thoughts, prayers, and support have been with us through this most terrible, sad, and difficult ordeal.   

Mr. Calanca,

Be assured of our prayers.  Also know that Kyle's strength of character throughout this ordeal is an inspiration for so many.  God Bless you and yours!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.