Heartbreaking loss for CP family

throw45

There has been too much tragedy for Indiana wrestling in the last few weeks.

You all have my prayers, and I'm sure my Uncle John is looking after Briana.  They'll both have the best seats in the house this weekend.

Stay strong.

What an awful tragedy.  Please know that EMD fans will keep this family in our prayers.  May the most deserving team win tomorrow.  I am very excited to see some excellent wrestling!  And, praying that no one gets hurt!  Let's all remember these are young men giving it all they've got and leaving it all on the mat.  Cheer loudly for your team, but remember to show good sportsmanship against your rivals!

As a father of two children close to this age, I cannot imagine what the parents are feeling right now.  I am sure I can speak on behalf of the Rensselaer wrestling family when I say the Shrewsbury family are in our prayers.

The Calumet Wrestling Family sends out our heart felt condolences to the Calanca/Shrewsbury family as well as to the CPHS Wrestling Family. Please know that Bill Hawkins of RWA has our contact info...and if we can be of any assistance during this tragic time...don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help out in any way that we can. May a  peace that passes all human understanding be with you during this trying time. God Bless You!! 

Coaches Jim Wadkins, Andy Trevino, & Mike Clark

& the Warriors

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and the cp wrestling team. I have children around that age and could not imagine what you are feeling. I would not even be able to think about wrestling. Like others have posted this puts everything in perspective. Everyone should tell your kids, parents and family that you love them every opportunity you have.

We (my family) will say a special prayer tonight for Briana.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.