tuxedo singlet

gstemv81

Former Indiana wrestler Dave Herman has his own signature line of tuxedo shirts....

American Mayhem is proud to anncouce Dave "peewee" Herman  is offically an American Mayhem sponsored fighter. This unique design is very funny, and 100% American Made. Support your favorite fighter and our economy all at once. The quanity is limited to 100pcs so get one why you can.  This shirt is avaliable in sizes xsmall, small, medium, large, extra large, 2xl , 3xl, 4xl,  the back of the shirt says" Hard work ... is the crutch of the talentless."  Dave "peewee" herman

Check out a pic here ... http://americanmayhem.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=29

If the are out you could always get in touch with Cadet130 here...he is tight with Dave.

How about the super man singlet that Lunford from South Bend Clay wore....had a utility belt and everything on it!

I enjoy seeing cool singlets at state, whether in Indiana or Michigan.  There are always neat ones.  However, I agree the utility belt and tux uniforms were not very flattering.

How about the super man singlet that Lunford from South Bend Clay wore....had a utility belt and everything on it!

Haha...I was wondering when this would come up.   No offense Colonials, but those are atrocious...funny, but atrocious.

I know they are probably a little dated and old news now with all the sublimated singlets....but SB Riley's championship singlets were always one of my favs.

I still think that Briar Runyons' Martinsville old school singlet was the coolest even though I went to Mooresville....  How about that Danville singlet?  Looked like Ohio State except that Ohio State Sucks...LOL  Go Blue.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.