Nationally Ranked Wrestlers

MOGILLIS

brooks will be ranked pretty high considering he will be back at 112 next year. he will be wrestling the junior Filas here in April at 110,cutting 2 whole pounds too make it!This tournament will also set him up pretty good for the rankings.Mason should have made the rankings this year, the kid has some of the best skills in the country and is non stop in ur face!Cant wait too see what the future holds for this young man in wrestling!!!!

Nobody will be ranked where they should be if coaches/fans do not correspond with those who do the rankings.  Trust me, the magazines/websites that do the rankings do not research every state and every team.  They only look to the traditional powerhouse states and teams.  They need to be made aware of Individuals and Teams that are worthy of national ranking.  I contacted Bob Preusse at Amatuer Wrestling News a couple years ago about some Indiana teams and individuals that deserved National recognition.  Since then I get an e-mail at least once a week from the guy looking for updates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.