Tsirtsis

Bruschi

Wow! He was impressive, I thought the finals match may be a little closer.  Guess he is number one in the nation for a reason.  He is a great technical wrestler.  Fun to watch.  Maybe him and Jackson in the same weight class next year?

Wow! He was impressive, I thought the finals match may be a little closer.  Guess he is number one in the nation for a reason.  He is a great technical wrestler.  Fun to watch.  Maybe him and Jackson in the same weight class next year?

Why?  So he can be a 3-time runner-up?

I would think Jackson would like a state championship, he's been right there twice now. He will need to find where Jason Tsirtsis goes next year and avoid him. That is if he wants a shot at a state championship. I think everyone will agree, Tsirtsis has seperated himself from the pack more each year. I'm sure next year will be no exception. I think we will see Andrew Howe type domination next year from JT.

Montgomery was clearly the second best wrestler at 140, congrats to PJ Montgomery.

That being said,  Tsirtsis is on a whole different level.  He impressed me last year but he nearly blew my mind last night.  He is perfect at everything he does.  It is nearly impossible to break his stance and get him off balance.  He is number one in the country for a reason and he showed it last night.

I sat right in front of Alex Tsirtsis while Jason was wrestling in the championship. Alex was yelling instructions out to Jason that were extremely informative. Then, right after Jason won, Jason stood there giving Roach instructions. Alex and Jason sounded exactly alike. That family knows their wrestling.

I sat right in front of Alex Tsirtsis while Jason was wrestling in the championship. Alex was yelling instructions out to Jason that were extremely informative. Then, right after Jason won, Jason stood there giving Roach instructions. Alex and Jason sounded exactly alike. That family knows their wrestling.

I was also close by to that. That was pretty cool

i always like sitting by Alex at home meets, he definately gives very pertinent insight during a match.  Lots of times after matches he will give guys quick impromtu tutoring sessions.  How cool would that be?

I would think Jackson would like a state championship, he's been right there twice now. He will need to find where Jason Tsirtsis goes next year and avoid him. That is if he wants a shot at a state championship. I think everyone will agree, Tsirtsis has seperated himself from the pack more each year. I'm sure next year will be no exception. I think we will see Andrew Howe type domination next year from JT.

I personally would like to see Jackson go wherever Tsirtsis goes.  I don't think he can beat him, but I think if he does he would be remembered more for it if he actually prevented him for the 4th one then one of his own.

Understatement of the year!  ;D

At every meet I've seen this year, and I've been to quite a few, Jason is the best coach CP's got; and I'm taking nothing away from their coaches!  He wants perfection from his teammates, and he lets 'em know it!  That's what separates him from nearly ALL the othersin my opinion, he is a classy young man.  He is dominant, Montgomery was a tough and worthy opponent, but wow is Jason good.

That is so true....  You want to see someone push him but it never happens.  Kid is truely incredible.  I think he will be a better college wrestler than his brother.

Quite possible ... and I think you could give part of the credit for that to Alex.  Having an older brother like that must be a great blessing.

It's been great watching Jason wrestle...he's definitely a chip off the old block.  Alex was a takedown technician, and Jason dominates in that area as well.  He is lightning quick and so talented.  He was definitely impressive this week-end, clearly the best wrestler in the 140 weight class - in a class all his own.  Great job this week-end, congrats on #3!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.