Congratulations, Mason Todd - and all you Pendletonians!

WeeMom

This was one of those nights that made me miss my old Pendleton wrestling family like crazy.  Mason, you did such a fantastic job of wrestling today... heck... all year long.  And, watching your interview on ihsaatv.org, afterwards, I got a bit choked up.  I was so proud of you, remembering to thank everyone who helped you along the way, and remembering our friend, Zach Wise... who I am sure was one of the biggest motivators for you this season.

This has been a tough year for the Pendleton wrestling family, and you gave them all a reason to celebrate tonight!  Congratulations to a young man who did it all with class!!

I echo your comment WeeMom except I didnt get choked up about it as you but it did pull the heartstrings a little...a fine young man.  I watched Mason at Tipton Invite and had to root for the little feller...coach Cloud also !  Congratulations !!!

ff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.