Congrats NC wrestlers

RAGUOC79

All you gentlemen had a tremendous year. Mr Mullins going from 5th, to 3rd, to 2nd, let's make that 1st next year. Mr. Campbell from undefeated freshman to 3rd and 2nd, let's also make that 1st next year. Way to wrestle with class and dignity. We are all very proud of you. Keep working hard, would love to see u both on top of the podium. U both are overdue!!!!

Mason Todd---wow, keep up the gr8 work brotha

Lastly, congrats to our 14 state champs( very glad we are one class in Indy state) :)

Hope everyone has a safe trip back home. Let's do it again next year. Good luck to all @ team state.

J, Im with you there...... I was a little disheartened. but the true test is being able to shake hands and walk off with your head held high.

Glad I was able to watch from afar. thanks IHSAA, you made my weekend. 

Greek, Well put.

The Campbell's would like to thank all of the NC fans and supporters for their support at the high school tourney.  You  all made Brenden feel as good as he could after that dissappointing loss.  Brenden wants to congratulate Kyle on his win.  He also wants to thank the coaching staff and his team mates for  the support and memories this year has brought.  Next yeaar he says he'll try to be on top of the mountain.  Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  New Castle is  rich in tradition  next year will be different.

Brenden wrestled so well. It's almost tragic that he didn't win. But that's wrestling. Ayersman stepped up at the very end. New Castle should be very, very proud of both him and Connor. I don't know if the average person can understand how incredible it is for a school to have not only one, but two wrestlers advance to that level.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.