ihsaa stream sucks

Tilt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the matches are uploaded to youtube later. I deccided enough was enough and just switchd to the audio feed with trackwrestling to supplament it

I wonder if all their state finals feeds are this bad.  And if the problem is with LiveStream or the IHSAA.

I have the IHSAA LiveStream up but the sound muted.  While using the broadcastsport.net audio stream. 

It works ok, to follow the action. 

Doing the same thing ssfan...watching the IHSAA video feed, with muted audio and am listening to Broadcast sports commentator...a little less frustrating.   ::)   Wrestling fans will always find a way!

this is such bullsh*t ayersman vs campbell sounded like a great match specially at the end and the stream is horrible, thank god i didnt have to pay for it

It looks like they save them and let you watch them broadcast again.  I checked the football finals are available for replay, so i guess that this will be available later for replay.  

this is such bullsh*t ayersman vs campbell sounded like a great match specially at the end and the stream is horrible, thank god i didnt have to pay for it

Easy there, tiger. Read all of the comments. The problem is likely with your ISP, not the stream itself. I can personally testify that the stream is coming through perfectly fine and is of a very high quality.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.