Where are you eating this weekend?

gogoplata89

Not totally sure of my plans yet, but I enjoy meeting new faces. So for tonight and tonight only I will be wearing an old hat from when I was in elementary school for people to recognize me...If you see a stunning young man in a pink/purple hat with pins and a Novice pin then you have found me...feel free to come say hello.

In last several years we've hit up the BW3 during the lunch break.  Guess its been enough years in a row cause the waitress rememberd me last year.

As mentioned above Scotty's is a great place.  Scott has done a great job since the infancy of his place at Ball State.   Rock Bottom always is worth the trip too.  But, with anyplace seating is at a premium and you're usually rushing to get back before they open the flood gates.

Shapiro's

AHHH!!! I wish I was in the area .... That Corned Beef. The first time I was there I thought  I would get it without the spicy mustard. That didnt happen the owner came out and basically told me I was going to eat the spicy mustard, I could tell he wanted to slap me in my face. Shapiros is AWESOME !!!

McGinleys' Golden Ace Inn.  Just a short drive from downtown at 2533 E. Washington St. on the southside of the the street.  It is a neighborhood pub but if you want to get a cold one and some good food and talk about wrestling you will be in the right place since it is a McGinley family owned joint.

http://www.goldenaceinn.com/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.